Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Did you find the new Mexican border?

Nope, went down with OG to the snake pit then road gap and flow trail. I'll spend a few hours there this weekend and go ride Mexican Border. They have done alot of good work during lockdown though, trails are looking the best I've ever seen them!

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, went down with OG to the snake pit then road gap and flow trail. I'll spend a few hours there this weekend and go ride Mexican Border. They have done alot of good work during lockdown though, trails are looking the best I've ever seen them!

They have hey, they ridding very well and look awesome, but u can see its been tyre free for a while, hurricanes got a nice even layer of moss on most of it.

I'm heading back Sunday. Will hopefully head to the mast and check out that.

These pictures and stories are all truly fantastic!

Being a Joburger born and bred, I am seriously thinking to myself that the Western Cape has GOT to be the best province for a cyclist surely?

I can speak for all of them, but having visited jhb a few times, I dunno how you guys do anything with soo little air... [emoji23]

They have hey, they ridding very well and look awesome, but u can see its been tyre free for a while, hurricanes got a nice even layer of moss on most of it.

I'm heading back Sunday. Will hopefully head to the mast and check out that.

Haha ja, the moss nearly caught me out!

I might just run into you there this Sunday then.

My (rental) bike was supposed to be taking me up the Hautacam today. Sigh.

I feel if I "like" this, it may be mis-understood...so.... :blush:  :wacko:

Haha ja, the moss nearly caught me out!

I might just run into you there this Sunday then.

Was great to see you out.

I realised after I chatted "aka shouted" at you from the car window - you cant move your light ! You have a dropper post. Which kinda sucks. But for sure that lights needs to be moved.

Was great to see you out.

I realised after I chatted "aka shouted" at you from the car window - you cant move your light ! You have a dropper post. Which kinda sucks. But for sure that lights needs to be moved.

Was awesome to be out in the daylight. All my recents rides have been in the dark!

There is actually enough space for that light on my seatpost. I was just sukkeling with the seatpost slipping into the frame a bit during the ride and had to adjust it a couple to times. I just moved the light out of the way and forgot to move it back before getting on the tar.

Yes, by Kingston on Thames.

I thought I recognized that slipway! I lived in kingston for a few years. That part of London on a nice summer day takes a beating. Have done many a drunken cycle along the towpath riding home from Steins biergarden in Richmond. Highly recommended. (Steins, not riding drunk next to a river)

Cool evening ride - this bike is amazing

Sweaty lens gave a cool effect

nice...rub it in will you. the 'dreamy/hazy' image clearly plays on the concept that a bike like this is only attainable in most of our dreams. :P

Edited by morneS555