Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

It really is a great line, if you can time it with sunset when you get back, it will be spectacular! Definitely worth more than one try!

Thanks for the sunset tip! :thumbup:

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting to see where CapeDiver is going to ride swim today. :ph34r: The weather is rof out there.

what weather ?

only 25mm rain thus far for the morning ....

what weather ?

only 25mm rain thus far for the morning ....

I think we only had 20 mm..........between 8 am and 8.05 am  ;)  :D

that is properly beautiful - where is this?

Garden Route Dam is in George, near the Nelson Mandela University. Just off Madiba Drive or Seven Passes road.

All these lekker rides in the week, is making me feel like I’m a weekend warrior.

YTD

Indoor: 1230Km (35% of my distance)

Outdoor: 2267Km (Mostly Saturday and holidays)

Running: 153Km (mostly Sunday morning).

Incredible how a bike can change your riding. Was out for a workout this morning, but I was chasing fun and mobility rather than average speed and distance. 

Really glad my wife muttered "You're not going to go riding, its too cold and you're too tired" at 05:30 this morning as that's all the motivation I needed to layer up and get out there in the wind and the cold.

This bike is an absolute dream off the beaten path, but you need to put your best thigh forward when you're on tarmac. All the more reason to stick to as much dirt as I can!

post-131650-0-58088600-1591858832_thumb.jpg

Lovely weather for riding, was out to Eersteriver and klapped some wet trails. Got home wet and muddy.

attachicon.gifIMG_20200610_163532.jpg

# 9

If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.Fair-weather riding is a luxury reserved for Sunday afternoons and wide boulevards. Those who ride in foul weather – be it cold, wet, or inordinately hot – are members of a special club of riders who, on the morning of a big ride, pull back the curtain to check the weather and, upon seeing rain falling from the skies, allow a wry smile to spread across their face. This is a rider who loves the work.

# 9

If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.Fair-weather riding is a luxury reserved for Sunday afternoons and wide boulevards. Those who ride in foul weather – be it cold, wet, or inordinately hot – are members of a special club of riders who, on the morning of a big ride, pull back the curtain to check the weather and, upon seeing rain falling from the skies, allow a wry smile to spread across their face. This is a rider who loves the work.

Or spun in a different light, there's no such thing as bad weather, just bad preparation and inappropriate kit.