• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Decided to take some pictures on my ride this Saturday. Summer is out at full force at the moment so had to do the ride in the morning as it was going to get too bloody hot in the afternoon for bike fun.

Morning start with the sun rising

attachicon.gif1P1.jpg

Lake Starnberg from the South

attachicon.gif1P2.jpg

Target in the distance ... Peißenberg

attachicon.gif1P3.jpg

At the top

attachicon.gif1P4.jpg

Nice little app called Peakfinder that shows you the names of the mountain peaks. Zugspitze being the highest in Germany

attachicon.gif1P5.jpg

My trusty stead with the long range tanks which was very important with the current temps we have

attachicon.gif1P6.jpg

attachicon.gif1P7.jpg

Relive video for those that are interrested

https://www.relive.cc/view/vrqD4zmVywq

You must bottle up like this for the heat. Just to make dead sure that you stay hydrated [emoji12]205f84456e166007ca91fee4f5ea71e2.jpg

You must bottle up like this for the heat. Just to make dead sure that you stay hydrated [emoji12]205f84456e166007ca91fee4f5ea71e2.jpg

^_^  Don't joke.  Those two long range bottles of mine just made it for the 110 km ride.  Took the last sip when I was about 2 km away from home and I still drank another almost 3 litres in the 90 minutes after the ride.  It was rather humid and very hot on Saturday.

Did a leisurely peddle around our local farm trails on Saturday morning with a work colleague.

Lekker kop skoon maker.51626c88428cb74d51e9b68b833c8905.jpgbecbff80940a174224361bc29bdce830.jpg

For those from the Boland, we know that 5 degrees is much colder than 5 degrees in Cape Town CBD