• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving the local roadie groups some hell on the Hulkbuster in roadie mode, all pumped up to 2.1 bar, would you believe.

attachicon.gif20200828_060731-01.jpeg

Found a great morning group that starts 2km from my house, at the right time, with a great bunch of guys and gals and a decent mix of easy-goers and racing snakes. Been having oodles of fun in the random intermediate sprints to the next robot or the top of whichever incline we're riding up.

Is this the group that came out to bedfordview today ?

I'm thinking of joining them for my Sunday ride(s)

Few days in Prince Albert ... as nice as the Swartberg pass is, one wants to see what else the area offers .....

Great post Chris - DJR's hometown?

Love to visit the area, try to go there at least once a year. Think I have cycled most of the routes you mentioned. Even had a few Strava KOM's few years back until some local youngster with gravel bike discovered Strava..

Was there a few weeks back - just missed the snow  :thumbdown:

post-25673-0-45727400-1599757085_thumb.jpg

post-25673-0-22848500-1599757097_thumb.jpg

Is this the group that came out to bedfordview today ?

I'm thinking of joining them for my Sunday ride(s)

There are a few groups that frequent the Bedford loop, the one I used to ride with being Bicycle Line (starts in Benoni). Group I'm riding with now starts in Sunward Park though.

BL group is usually pretty big and well attended, with multiple speed groups every morning. Friendly enough, but don't expect anyone to wait for you if you get dropped or have a mechanical, I've been dropped by them on a few occasions and rarely has anyone stopped to help or have me catch back up.