Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

That looks supercool.Have not been for a ride for yonks

I used to ride there alot when I lived in Pta. Haven't been there for 3 years, but woke up the other morning with a craving to ride there.

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to ride there alot when I lived in Pta. Haven't been there for 3 years, but woke up the other morning with a craving to ride there.

Which stables?

there's no space in the results column for comments... take it...

It’s a nice stretch for a 30s all effort; little to no traffic as it’s a one-way with a boom gate at the start.

Brutal day out from Hoekwil to Volmoed near oudtshoorn and about 90 gravel 13 quiet tar. But with 1740 elevation and 33 degree heat I’m am properly toasted despite 3 rounds of cream

Coming over the lush cool Outeniqua mountains it’s quite a shock to be in the dry and harsh Klein Karoo within 2km

What I learnt - I will downsize my chainring next tour but will have to suck it up for the next 5 days - the packs make a huge difference

If water is available down what you have and refill when you’re in a semi desert

When Benky says it’s an easy ninety, double check the route

Apply more sunscreen

Don’t set up your bags and then not bother to test ride

Coke is a wonder drug and I don’t mean the powdered form

White bakkies go faster in the Karoo

As you were

Awesome adventure!

One day. I wish

the problem I see there is that from that road you dont really see magnificence of having an ocean either side of you, sure the trees must be spectacular, but the water is hidden from you.

still wont say no if someone offered me a ride there.

Edited by ouzo

the problem I see there is that from that road you dont really see magnificence of having an ocean either side of you, sure the trees must be spectacular, but the water is hidden from you.

still wont say no if someone offered me a ride there.

post-52018-0-40179000-1611132480_thumb.jpg