• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Flitwick Farm, Swartburg to Ntsikeni Nature Reserve exploring the Freedom Circuit route.

I’m intrigued- tell us more

I must be back in Cape Town. Unfinished bridges

Hi Copperhead,I really enjoyed following your trip and viewing the photos of the places where you have been .Although I have not  met you my gut feeling (based on your posts and photos) is that   you are are a tough cyclist who likes adventure. The one moment you were in the Tankwa Karoo and a few days later you visited Prince Albert . This is a serious distance to cover with a bicycle with very high temperatures this time of the year.It takes guts and a cool head to do this . There were  no spectators along those long open roads to cheer you .  Please post some stats such as distance covered ,average temperature each day etc. in due course.I am sure that this trip and the one by Waynemol will inspire more more cyclists to go and explore the vast open spaces of SA where you can free your mind of Covid, corruption, crime, a downward spiraling economy ,overpaid civil servants,,,,,,,,,(sorry the list is endless and I will have to stop right here)

Keep on riding.

Hi Copperhead,I really enjoyed following your trip and viewing the photos of the places where you have been .Although I have not  met you my gut feeling (based on your posts and photos) is that   you are are a tough cyclist who likes adventure. The one moment you were in the Tankwa Karoo and a few days later you visited Prince Albert . This is a serious distance to cover with a bicycle with very high temperatures this time of the year.It takes guts and a cool head to do this . There were  no spectators along those long open roads to cheer you .  Please post some stats such as distance covered ,average temperature each day etc. in due course.I am sure that this trip and the one by Waynemol will inspire more more cyclists to go and explore the vast open spaces of SA where you can free your mind of Covid, corruption, crime, a downward spiraling economy ,overpaid civil servants,,,,,,,,,(sorry the list is endless and I will have to stop right here)

Keep on riding.

q

Agreed. Would also like to see a map of sorts showing route. I dont know the area well so get a bit lost with the place names.

The Munga finish line straight to Doolhof.

I'd seriously be deflated if I just covered 1100km and have to deal with these 5km of corrugations to get to the finish line. Just a little reminder that these Munga okes are mentally in a different class.

post-119556-0-94227400-1611730612_thumb.jpeg

I must be back in Cape Town. Unfinished bridges

N1 crossing the Orange river.  Picture taken facing direction Cape Town?