• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

I will ride to your town soon. We can jump your fence and get some steaks from next door. Hopefully your neighbor is not on The Hub.????????

Haha, long way from you.

You may want to wait till the rain has stopped, really wet this side of ZA at the moment and more rain predicted for the next week.

Richmond Park was COLD but pretty today. First outside ride since getting back to UK.

143742457_1345029532514404_1583312226311

Uhm, that's vulture there is waiting for you to bonk...  :devil:

Knysna - had a weird blowout on the way back close to home - unable to reseat my Panaracer so had to call in the cavalry - when I got home I still couldn’t sort even with compressor and the tyre has a weird stretch mark

Panaracer...built to test your tyre mounting skills to the max! (those b*stards have resulted in me being banned from the Engen down the road and now I get skeef looks when I arrive at my LBS with a rim under my arm!!!! :cursing: )

What a hidden gem of a town. A very big thank you to @Wayne pudding Mol. I am grateful for the meeting and your hosting.

I have met some really truly awesome people. The kindness people show is truly inspiring.

Thank you Wayne.

Did you get to ride the private trail?