Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Wait, what, it's open again? :D

Just to add the trail overall is in an acceptable condition, its not manicured. The climb up to the Monty's is littered with loose stones and pine cones, which is always fun on a 10+% climb. The downhills features the occasional "well placed" pine cone.

But, I ride the trails at least once every 2 weeks and I love it.

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

I got so lost for an hour today - in 3 hours only managed 26km climbing 1000m, and mostly on foot

Had to scale a fence at the firefighters emergency landing strip in the Outeniqua mountains

Quite unintentionally found out where my gravel bikes limits are

Ah wow, some CESSNA 182s. Man I miss working on those. Flipping awesome aircraft.

I got so lost for an hour today - in 3 hours only managed 26km climbing 1000m, and mostly on foot

Had to scale a fence at the firefighters emergency landing strip in the Outeniqua mountains

Quite unintentionally found out where my gravel bikes limits are

My old stomping grounds. My boet lives just a stone's throw from that landing strip. Wish I could ride there again now.

Just a little run to Valverde. And until someone shows me how to add pics... :cursing:

Follow the steps Copperhead gave ...

But ... you must be in DESKTOP SITE mode. If you are on your phone, scroll to the very bottom of the screen, click on "Desktop site" ....

Don't you luv Arica... no matter how far or where i ride today I am never going to see Jeronky the Giraffe

Would you believe me if I said I was the only one to see it? A few people asked me why I stopped.