Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Wow.! I tried white once and only managed a couple of rides before switching back to black. :D

A set usually lasts me about 2-2.5 years.

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Another ride out to the Far East, on some previously unridden roads (for me, at least) and sadly through some dodgy East Rand CBDs. Nice when 1/3 of the ride’s elevation is covered within the first 10% of the ride, and a tailwind brings us home.

post-1372-0-25683300-1614505028_thumb.jpeg

Some days you’re the horse, pulling the cart, while other days you’re the cart - trying to hold on. Today I was the horse, and felt pretty good.

post-1372-0-95304200-1614505212_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Frosty

Another ride out to the Far East, on some previously unridden roads (for me, at least) and sadly through some dodgy East Rand CBDs. Nice when 1/3 of the ride’s elevation is covered within the first 10% of the ride, and a tailwind brings us home.

attachicon.gif53F92449-7CF7-4FE4-B6DE-4AC6DFE2CA15.jpeg

Some days you’re the horse, pulling cart, while other days you’re the cart - trying to hold on. Today I was the horse, and felt pretty good.

attachicon.gif59EC8CB4-DD07-46E4-B938-0B28FAF7F73C.jpeg

Some days you are the hammer; some days you are the nail. 

Went out north today but our group had a torrid time with punctures and mechanicals.  :(

This pic was taken on our way out before the bad luck started ...

were you with the dynamix/powerbar and cyclopaths guys that went all the way to blackhill and back ? Must have been a tough one in that heat. We did kloofnek together and I was already sweating a lot :D

Ride 1 : classicTecVcGmCRW0Pzq7RlCTkHK-xiAySCzheteHRLC_B

Ride 2 : Bloemendal/D'aria loop : So grateful I can share these moments with my daughter

ybB1Q3NNUhA0mGoBAyMkBrWr-Gylg6g_svuycDpG

Edited by Jbr

Not where, but achieved a small milestone for the month today. 5 months and 12kg's later

Screenshot_20210228_101036.jpg

Thanks to the motivation Sardine gave me :-). Besides, I blame her... She said yes

Might look like a small milestone to you but from where I’m sitting that is a big win!

Well done and here’s to the next 5 months and 12kgs ????

were you with the dynamix/powerbar and cyclopaths guys that went all the way to blackhill and back ? Must have been a tough one in that heat. We did kloofnek together and I was already sweating a lot :D

Ride 1 : classicTecVcGmCRW0Pzq7RlCTkHK-xiAySCzheteHRLC_B

Ride 2 : Bloemendal/D'aria loop : So grateful I can share these moments with my daughter

ybB1Q3NNUhA0mGoBAyMkBrWr-Gylg6g_svuycDpG

At what time did you do the ride with your daughter ?

LOTS of families out on the trails this morning.

I was following a mom and her 10-year old daughter.   Then noticed a mom and dad, with two kids on small bikes, and the little one on a seat behind dad.  This train did B Spot  :thumbup: