Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

where's that? what has changed?

Above UCT, no idea what has changed. I dont normally ride here. Way too many hikers and dog walkers( I hike around here often.) I prefer mtb only trails, less conflict.

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Not today, couple of weeks ago:

I never been lucky enough to find Gods Window "open", every single time its mist everywhere  ...   :wacko:

Above UCT, no idea what has changed. I dont normally ride here. Way too many hikers and dog walkers( I hike around here often.) I prefer mtb only trails, less conflict.

Ja I ride TM a lot and I've had some run ins with walkers.It's usually the older walkers that are the most grumpy.

Combining two hobbies. Cycling and finding that perfect spot for hunting yellowfish on fly. Close to Machadodorp in Mpumalanga.

Do u take a rod along?

A friend of mine gave me a telescopic rod a while back. I am too scared to use it. Its very light and extremely flexible.

Do u take a rod along?

A friend of mine gave me a telescopic rod a while back. I am too scared to use it. Its very light and extremely flexible.

Yes I have a 4 piece fly rod that I take along. Reel, rod and flies goes into a case that can carry over my shoulder.

Never used a telescopic rod, but if its light and flexible it should be good fun. 

Combining two hobbies. Cycling and finding that perfect spot for hunting yellowfish on fly. Close to Machadodorp in Mpumalanga.

Nice bike.

Started out pleasant but got a little wet here in the deep south this morning but as the cool kids say 'it's in the bank' anywaya6eaede080713e23f0e9738ac615f43d.jpg

Sunrise, wet grass, cosmos, long sleeves... she's coming [wint-her]

They are right there in the riffles, I can FEEL them. You better post pictures in the flyfishing thread! Or else!  :)

Unfortunately to OP die Berg and then back to CT. Personal medical issues. Hopefully sorted out soon so I can get shifting again. 3 nights is not a tour! It's a sleepover ????

Get well soon

Ps 3 nights IS a tour !

Tokai again this evening, been having a blast riding there recently, (no I didn't ride out of that i went straight into the bush after) 

And it looks as if you got some tyre burn/skid marks on your pants there as. :eek: :whistling:

Edited by BSG