• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Went out for an early morning ride. Clock moved back yesterday by one hour so we started off in the dark again. Went down this little pass and as went around the one corner, this sneaky, stealthy, f§$ng rock waited for me. Hit the bugger at 47 km/h, blowing out the front tyre. I suppose that I am typing this from home and not the hospital and could still finish my ride, albeit slow as the spare tube also seems to leak some air, I should be greatfull.

attachicon.gifride.jpg

Fark you very lucky it wasn’t worse.

Loads of construction going on here so roads are littered with stones and sand.

Definite shift in the weather. It’s rather crisp in the mornings now.

When I first woke up yesterday it was raining, so went back to sleep, woke up an hour later and it was no longer raining.

attachicon.gifE7134660-96BF-41FB-8F77-3694192C3B0E.jpeg

This morning was rather cloudy and and dark. The moon was way more visible than the sun (I just could not capture it in this pic)

attachicon.gif46079F1A-8B63-4735-8D15-F581DADE11A6.jpeg

Mornings here are still chilly but the days are warming up[emoji106]

Pic was taken at 20:30 last evening .

71448f5238be901e820d1ab4784acace.jpeg

Went out for an early morning ride.  Clock moved back yesterday by one hour so we started off in the dark again.  Went down this little pass and as went around the one corner,  this sneaky, stealthy, f§$ng rock waited for me.  Hit the bugger at 47 km/h, blowing out the front tyre.  I suppose that I am typing this from home and not the hospital and could still finish my ride, albeit slow as the spare tube also seems to leak some air, I should be greatfull.

attachicon.gifride.jpg

I say, hit the bastard with a baseball bat and bury him in your backyard, nobody will ever know. :ph34r:  ;)

Mornings here are still chilly but the days are warming up[emoji106]

Pic was taken at 20:30 last evening .

71448f5238be901e820d1ab4784acace.jpeg

Yip now to getting used to the sun setting an hour later.  Always jumps out like a thief at you.  Here as well it is still rather cool in the morning.  Yesterdays ride was at  -4 degrees and this morning slightly warmer at -2 but daytime is going up to 17.  20 Degrees forecasted for today and rest of the week to 22.  Till winter is going to have another attempt at us over easter.  But for now we are enjoying it and knowing May is on its way.  April is always a lotto ticket everyday.  You have no idea whats comming.  As the say here "April, April, macht was er will".   April April does what it wants to.

Yip now to getting used to the sun setting an hour later. Always jumps out like a thief at you. Here as well it is still rather cool in the morning. Yesterdays ride was at -4 degrees and this morning slightly warmer at -2 but daytime is going up to 17. 20 Degrees forecasted for today and rest of the week to 22. Till winter is going to have another attempt at us over easter. But for now we are enjoying it and knowing May is on its way. April is always a lotto ticket everyday. You have no idea whats comming. As the say here "April, April, macht was er will". April April does what it wants to.

We usually have a light snow over Easter so expecting some this year.

I’ll change my tyres mid April.

Took my son to rugby practice last night and I dropped him off and fetched him while it was light[emoji3]

Crips morning in the park.

Apparently it ill hit 22 degrees today, sun is out. Might be the best day of the year so far!!

166521742_1385160388501318_5533754943224

Daai is 'n baie mooi prentje, my ou. Ek smaak dit.