• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Went for a post-RVV ride around town. Met a mate , out running, along my route. So much easier to talk, on a bike, at 5:00/km than on two feet.

28Km | 57 mins | 64TSS

Sacrilege.

Did Stage 2 of Tour of Watopia on a day perfectly suited for outside exercise.

The other side of the coin...  normally I would not have bothered doing any activitiy, once I have missed my “ personal window of opportunity “ but Today, I got off the couch and got my ass on the bike. A win for me, even if it was indoors.

My fight this year, is the fight against inconsistency, because I am the king of that castle. 

Always a treat climbing Jebel Hafeet.

198818cd0dacbcbab3819305b17b45de.jpg9ba5642ef44c07d051e7ff96ef7ccba1.jpg

Stunning Cinelli Bub. Are you running MTB gearing???

Always a treat climbing Jebel Hafeet.

198818cd0dacbcbab3819305b17b45de.jpg9ba5642ef44c07d051e7ff96ef7ccba1.jpg

Stunning Cinelli Bub. Are you running MTB gearing???

Bicycles are beautiful is all their forms. I love riding as many different bike as I can. If I pedal and it goes, then I'm a fan!

ek meer bedoel nie 'n fan van op die pad ry nie. Mense ry soos ????????, daar is altyd iemand wat wil kyk hoe naby aan die fiets ryers hy kan verby gaan.

Did a loop around the Garden Route and Little Karoo. Rae Trew Brown organised the Sedgefield500, which also included a route for those new to ultra distances...

Fantastic - did you overnight anywhere or did you smash it in one go.m? How many of you? I have done all of this route but in sections and I’m keen to do the loop but I’d need at least 2 night to enjoy 300km

Didn't get the bike into the shot, but we took a ride through the Baakens valley to the beachfront where a guy was making these sand sculptures.

attachicon.gif20210403_093453.jpg

attachicon.gif20210403_093519.jpg

Judging by that day's sand sculptures and the shadows we must've simultaneously been in the same vicinity. A fave route is from Fat Tracks through the Baakens Valley through the harbour along the rail lines and then on the tidal line from the harbour wall to the beacon at spring low tide.

Did a loop around the Garden Route and Little Karoo. Rae Trew Brown organised the Sedgefield500, which also included a route for those new to ultra distances...

Please pop onto the gravel bike thread and post pics of the bikes and gear on them. Amazing route!!