• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s original and I didn’t pay much but I’ve had it for a long time - it’s so neat it looks fake

Wow, yes, then it is in very good condition indeed, a great’ score’!

Chris

Edited by Zebra

My first road ride in many decades .... 

Also my first ride of more than 5km on my "e-commuter".

post-110956-0-02230900-1618132133_thumb.jpg

Still checking out the handling and range.  My butt is of the opinion the tire pressures may be a bit high ...  :whistling:   :ph34r:

post-110956-0-08538800-1618132180_thumb.jpg

The touring tires (700-50C) rolls nicely, and the battery range seems VERY good, almost double what I get on my full suspension MTB.

post-110956-0-42449900-1618132227_thumb.jpg

On the return trip I was extra happy for the e-assist .... first a very light breeze, by the time I passed Hazendal the flags showed this was now a proper head wind.  The late starters are going to have a proper workout on the way back.

post-110956-0-09805900-1618132344_thumb.jpg

Level 5 Tokai. Nearly rode over the fella. My mate couldn't stop laughing.I nearly pissed myself.

Your photo just doesn’t depict how big that snake would look and ‘feel’ like in real life ????

Level 5 Tokai. Nearly rode over the fella. My mate couldn't stop laughing.I nearly pissed myself.

That is one huuugge puffy!!!

My mate took the photo. He was slightly behind me. I didn't see the thing until I was where my bike is. I was in the bushes having a nature call. It was absolutely beautiful. Bright colours.

I've heard of many a good excuse for skidmarks, but yours win hands down! :whistling:    ;)   :D

Now that's a proper Puffy, lekker groot [emoji216]