• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the funnels in the last pic? Underground bunker airvents?( and not the schuster untug ones!)

Whats the funnels in the last pic? Underground bunker airvents?( and not the schuster untug ones!)

A farmer screwing with peoples heads = unusual sculpture  :whistling:

Edited by DJR

Top one in Willowmore. Second one it is somewhere on the bike and third one is Greyton. New tent. Lekka happy. It kept me dry last night. Saturday will be a tester. Apparently some mega storm moving in ????????

Jip, worked in Genadendal/Greyton today ... raining properly.

Had some HEAVY rain on the N2 ....

Pack up that tent and head in.land ... quickly ....

Autumn evenings on the Highveld not too shabby either [emoji41]310c383e2c3b17bba21934a8bca182f0.jpg7bd5387f4a86757084d472daef44e60d.jpg

those clouds last night were epic.

My wife remarked that it looks like they were all racing towards the setting sun

those clouds last night were epic.

My wife remarked that it looks like they were all racing towards the setting sun

I saw pretty much the same view, but my specific route didn't put me in a position to get a good enough photo. Besides, intervals took priority on yesterday's ride.

The joys of being self employed/unemployed/nothing to do today...You can ride whenever! And I like warm lunctime rides in winter!

But it looks like I interrupted someone's lunch today...(nice fat meaty peice of puffy.....).  

post-12678-0-49845100-1620302564_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mojoman