• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, 'Dale said:

Week’s End Ride With J Boy ????

871008AB-0C43-48EE-88AA-1A0DB3EBC6A5.jpeg

SO looking forward to our next ride with Maritz.  He and his whole family was down with covid. (mom is a nurse and works with covid patients).  Thankfully they all recovered.

On 8/1/2021 at 9:02 PM, Pikey said:

Damn, I so wanted that last Chamois Hagar Craig had ????.... proper sweet ride mate ????

A proper ride this is! 

On 7/31/2021 at 6:02 PM, RocknRolla said:

Man, those CT pics are something.

Our weather has also been very nice, 23° on the way to the trails, and perfect for riding. 
saw some real tall hikers along the trails

1E8512C7-E666-4AE7-85D8-D2E5C2488707.jpeg.718b5572aee0f7ee4b31b5d22507846a.jpeg

and of course, recovery is very important…

2E45CE1E-9502-41ED-B56A-5F8B12B88BB8.jpeg.98e1463850d95c890f5a10167a0b0d22.jpeg

Saw those same hikers. CM has become one of my favourite trails in Gauteng, although its been a bit busy lately. I normally go there for a quick spin on Sunday afternoons.

IMG_20210724_124951_876.jpg

Edited by _David_

Yeah, I avoid mornings, too many people, with zero awareness of their surroundings. 
With Lockdown, and WFH I was very fortunate to be able to do week rides there, the whole place basically to oneself is priceless.

16 minutes ago, RocknRolla said:

Yeah, I avoid mornings, too many people, with zero awareness of their surroundings. 
With Lockdown, and WFH I was very fortunate to be able to do week rides there, the whole place basically to oneself is priceless.

Nothing like working on a Saturday and Sunday, while it is raining outside ....  Monday morning 6:30 the emails and designs gets sent out.

While the rest of the world tries to wake up and work through the emails I ENJOYED my time on the bike.

Alas ....back in office since September .... 

I made a point of shutting down my laptop at 16:00 on WFH days, and using the drive time to do my own things:

Riding on the trainer
Riding outdoors
Walking with the family

Got some good 90-120 minute rides in at the beginning of 2021, and hope to continue the same this coming Spring/Summer.

2 hours ago, Frosty said:

I made a point of shutting down my laptop at 16:00 on WFH days, and using the drive time to do my own things:

Riding on the trainer
Riding outdoors
Walking with the family

Got some good 90-120 minute rides in at the beginning of 2021, and hope to continue the same this coming Spring/Summer.

Saw you out there this afternoon!

On 8/2/2021 at 11:43 AM, 'Dale said:

Hoe-zit Monday 

48CD257E-5C7A-4F60-8CBA-A993BCB709B9.jpeg

I swear we must ride past each other all the time or just miss each other for that matter haha. You do seem to ride early morning though and i don't these days. 

Anyway, I can place myself in all these spots and know exaclty where they are????