• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, MongooseMan said:

Still new to this, so building distance week by week. This week was first 50k. 

Lessons learned: get some proper pedals/shoes ????

IMG_20210821_153234-01.jpeg

How's that frame pack perform ie waterproof?

10 hours ago, capediver said:

How's that frame pack perform ie waterproof?

Haven't gone for a ride in the rain, but it does claim to be waterproof. 

https://www.takealot.com/rockbros-waterproof-bike-frame-bag-under-top-tube-as-043/PLID70722384

Apart from that, it works well, it's just a lot bigger than expected (I just wanted something for a jacket and a few jungle oats bars), but will be good for my eventual planned longer gravel adventures. 

After the long ride on Saturday in flats and straps, I finally succumbed to the need for proper shoes and clips. Of course, first thing one must do is ride round and round (and round) the garden, ensuring you know how to clip in/out (dodging dog poo along the way ????). 

Successful at not falling off this far ????

I watched you go round and round and round and round. But still you missed the ramp and bunny hop tree stumps in the middle.

Did you leave the glasses at home or do you need to take lessons to overcome the fear of the drop off ? :P

16 minutes ago, Slowbee said:

I watched you go round and round and round and round. But still you missed the ramp and bunny hop tree stumps in the middle.

Did you leave the glasses at home or do you need to take lessons to overcome the fear of the drop off ? :P

yep 21 seconds of my life i'll never get back

21 minutes ago, Slowbee said:

Next time :) (Truth be told, I didn't even consider it, I was too locked in on not putting my wheel through the dog crap)

4 minutes ago, Meezo said:

yep 21 seconds of my life i'll never get back

Have your people contact my people, we'll reimburse you for your time ????