Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

1 hour ago, Jbr said:

Sick and tired of eating wind every day, so I built this during my lunch break, that’s where my bike is going to take me for the next few days.

probably vuelta watching and pedaling as I cancelled my zwift account long ago !

EDC15E3A-3DED-4138-B1DC-18581CEEE54F.jpeg

Zwift can be switched on month by month .... handy for those bad weather months.

And it remembers all your old data.

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ChrisF said:

Zwift can be switched on month by month .... handy for those bad weather months.

And it remembers all your old data.

yes but even when I did use zwift I would turn it on and watch something else, except for the races. As there should soon be the crits at killarney once to twice a week that will be enough intensity so that I don't need zwift. I'll just do the easy z2 rides on the trainer while watching something else ;)

24 minutes ago, Jbr said:

yes but even when I did use zwift I would turn it on and watch something else, except for the races. As there should soon be the crits at killarney once to twice a week that will be enough intensity so that I don't need zwift. I'll just do the easy z2 rides on the trainer while watching something else ;)

MTB is my "first love".

But with the trails turned to mud I have been doing road rides the last two months.  Somehow the weather played along and I managed to get in enough rides.... well almost.  The odd commute, like today, obviously helps to get outside ....

A couple of short sessions, using the monthly free miles on Zwift carried me over on the odd occasion where I did not get outside.

So ja, also skipped switching Zwift on this winter.... though I did come very close once or twice ...

missed the bike around here...taking to a local mtb cyclist this morning as I was having coffee..a few near misses reported on the local roads...heard good stories about some Kinsale based SA riders will be doing this years Cape Epic ...but this is nice cycling scenery..

20210831_155139.jpg

soon will be time to return to a non bike land for a while...Brexit...immigration etc is a pain...but sometimes we find a good bike route...it climbs...its keeps you fit until we all meet again....nice 3hr route...nothing technical but peaceful here...forestry and small roads...

today was simple....enjoy the roads that were on offer...the quietness was blissful at times...a lone car...

20210902_115134.jpg

Edited by daveno7
video not loading