Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Pic taken today, ‘Dale?

Hout Bay side is grim, really chucking it down, just curious where pic taken, nice sky!
Chris

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Hairy said:

Managed to get out for a quick spin on the YT in a very long time and realised there is a bit of work to be done on her and it feels like she shrunk in the cold over winter
image.png.a2803337d274cc87f817d6482ccb2e05.png

this is litteraly 1 min away from my house. That's where I did my 1000m elevation during lockdown when we were only allowed 3 hours and 5 km from home. I think that was about 16 times up and down, including that fishbone climb on the other side once you come down from this side.

9 hours ago, daveno7 said:

soon will be time to return to a non bike land for a while...Brexit...immigration etc is a pain...but sometimes we find a good bike route...it climbs...its keeps you fit until we all meet again....nice 3hr route...nothing technical but peaceful here...forestry and small roads...

today was simple....enjoy the roads that were on offer...the quietness was blissful at times...a lone car...

20210902_115134.jpg

The videos won't load . Are you in SA at the moment ? That looks just like the Jonkersberg forestry rd that connects to the road along the mountain . 

1 hour ago, Blokman said:

The videos won't load . Are you in SA at the moment ? That looks just like the Jonkersberg forestry rd that connects to the road along the mountain . 

a bit of tech issues here...this is a part of cork here in Ireland....some cleared forest that would be great as a mtb play area......found some local trails but they are extreme but interesting...will be good to see how they actually develop ...

3 hours ago, Zebra said:

Pic taken today, ‘Dale?

Hout Bay side is grim, really chucking it down, just curious where pic taken, nice sky!
Chris

The windswept plains of Durbanville. 

9 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

The windswept plains of Durbanville. 

Had some of the heaviest rains - albeit just for 20-odd minutes, in Hout Bay that I have seen in 2 or 3 YEARS, some courtyard flooding, incredible the difference out your way!

16 minutes ago, Zebra said:

Had some of the heaviest rains - albeit just for 20-odd minutes, in Hout Bay that I have seen in 2 or 3 YEARS, some courtyard flooding, incredible the difference out your way!

Yeah, lekka gusts here. My washing is dry on the line already. This is Cape Town. ????

6 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

Yeah, lekka gusts here. My washing is dry on the line already. This is Cape Town. ????

Where you can have all four seasons and a bit of odd weather thrown in all on the same day????

3 hours ago, Zebra said:

Weirdest thing driving from Bellville to Noordhoek for business in winter ..... multiple weather zones ......  Sometimes wiper on FAST, to get home and no rain on this side of the boerewors curtain ....