Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

1 minute ago, Frosty said:

I’ll take the safety over views. Will leave the spectacular views for holiday time. ????

Agreed .

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, copperhead said:

Took me to the ground yesterday. Broken bike rack but very lucky no personal injuries. Back to CT for a better fix. Then who knows. 

IMG-20211007-WA0011.jpeg

20211006_155434.jpg

20211006_181605.jpg

20211006_190550.jpg

20211006_190620.jpg

I know it cost a few penny's but you do enough traveling .... would it be worth getting Mr Mercer to weld up a s/steel rack for you that can take abuse?

9 hours ago, copperhead said:

The problem here was the crash. It broke the bolt holding the rack. Not the best system. I was loaded and just bad luck. Lynskey sell a titanium rack. Just need 5K to purchase it. But the problem will always be the fitting system. Not terribly bad just don't hit the ground fully loaded. I wish someone recorded it. It must have been hilarious ????????

I have a Thule rack (and panniers and other bits) you are welcome to - will WhatsApp you when I can find pics - was given to me so happy to pay it forward 

1F339E8E-7B7B-474E-8A7C-4E5CD1185525.jpeg

2 hours ago, Wayne pudding Mol said:

I have a Thule rack (and panniers and other bits) you are welcome to - will WhatsApp you when I can find pics - was given to me so happy to pay it forward 

1F339E8E-7B7B-474E-8A7C-4E5CD1185525.jpeg

That is really cool of you ????

PS if you ever feel like being generous with that Stage you have, it is my size ????????

22 hours ago, Frosty said:

Touch wood; drivers out south (of Jozi) are mostly courteous. There are a few that can be considered extreme exceptions, but never as bad a those closer to the urban areas.

Did you just classify the south of Jozi as a rural area???

13 minutes ago, Ossie NL said:

Did you just classify the south of Jozi as a rural area???

Yea, pretty much, 10min ride max and I'm into rural area ....  :).