• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Wayne pudding Mol said:

This day last week I was trying to remember how to use a 3 x 9

Today back on 1 x AXS, riding without so much as a thought of chain drop 

A8047FB7-51E6-470D-96FE-F5F1B9EEBA32.jpeg

I know Ti is harder than bluegum, but leaning a top-tube against a pole, ag sies man......

12 minutes ago, eddy said:

I know Ti is harder than bluegum, but leaning a top-tube against a pole, ag sies man......

Top tube or pedal ?

12 minutes ago, eddy said:

The pedal is leaning on the pole?

44 minutes ago, eddy said:

I’m a tough as nails gravel biker -  top tube against the pole one day, pedals at the wrong angle the next day

I don’t care about these things and focus on the important stuff like does my flannel match my socks and where do I get my flat white en route 

Edited by Wayne pudding Mol
Grammar

31 minutes ago, Wayne pudding Mol said:

I don’t care about these things and focus on the important stuff like does my flannel match my socks and where do I get my flat white en route 

How about matching the flair on your handlebar moustache to the flair on your actual handlebar.

1 hour ago, TNT1 said:

How about matching the flair on your handlebar moustache to the flair on your actual handlebar.

The weak point in my gravel game, I can’t grow a manly beard or a flared tache 

but I have loads of bags I can mount and brown bar tape so no one notices my pubescent facial hair 

2 hours ago, Wayne pudding Mol said:

I’m a tough as nails gravel biker -  top tube against the pole one day, pedals at the wrong angle the next day

Top tube against parking support structure has got little to do with whether you're a gravel rider or not, Oom. It's like okes placing their bikes  upside down to fix a puncture. Sacrilege.????

2 hours ago, 'Dale said:

Top tube against parking support structure has got little to do with whether you're a gravel rider or not, Oom. It's like okes placing their bikes  upside down to fix a puncture. Sacrilege.????

I just cannot bring myself to inverting my bike to fix a puncture….my saddle my shifter hoodies????