Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

17 minutes ago, Robbie Stewart said:

You must come hang out on the farms where my dad farms. Every time I see an animal - and I mean EVERY SINGLE TIME - and I tell them what it is (rooikat, jakkals, puffy, cobra, hare - the DEFAULT response is "het jy oor hom gery?".

each time.

And each time I say no, then I get the sense I have just dropped a few points in estimation from that crowd of idjits. 

On another note, I was driving to Contermans one sunny afternoon and by the quarry I saw a huge cobra cross the road. I stopped and got out to have a look at the grace the snake was displaying. It was just heading into the yellow line when a dick in a Audi came around the corner, and when he saw the snake, he steered for it and drove straight over it before racing away. He did that on purpose. No other excuse. The poor snake got head damage and died a slow, agonising death.

stoopid fU cks walk among us.

This is so sad, way to many fn idiots around!

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, copperhead said:

Bat eared foxes no, but anything that will take a sheep or a lamb they kill. Not all farmers. Some hire guns at night to go and do the slaughter. I know this is fact. When I was in Merweville I met a young fella who was off to do such an act. I spoke to him about it. He had even shot a leopard. I told him my feelings. His response was that there was absolutely no shortage of predators. I understand what he does but I am completely against it. 

I have zero respect for anyone that kill a leopard just for the sake of killing it !

Edit:  Find other means to protect your live stock, killing leopards and other predators is not a solution.

Edited by TheoG

1 minute ago, TheoG said:

I have zero respect for anyone that kill a leopard just for the sake of killing it !

Banhoek a couple of months ago sessioning a step-down jump. came back up to the point we were launching from and saw this. I am pretty certain it was cape leopard as there is an abundance of game in that conservancy. That spoor is around the size of an average man's palm.

7PXe-L3AIaAahQN9TRt0hw60fUADw8qOziZB5GLcN0ufiyXEBPTQUt2W1DnTJw6oehW7uRjhBVW6m5KbEybLREZhXI26VCplDOu-LLNResupvBtoYEvC-U16z0EcP8JZv594rmOQRrlPtvPyluSht9KMSDKV9wTxdG3XJOXLuU0CxkTTR0gBZJ9E7ePNVHbGqq6nMdTnJx0R1MG4nc2H1mtM4cz0keNyICqy1d_EY75oazBVl2aAVtwJugumNzxMrDeT3DswVlgfyfCSxNcmFByqoRV3mwNH3VALDAJEfOO375WB1ZLZeXkQhVPNjSufKT5GqoERsyKWcs6iHF9aXV_lTgmSbzCaj2zP6tglj_KBImz0p387zdyhuqT5zMgA-3KyKK45MrzinipIh6eM5guIEFpJ-rqUKtAmAgUwx63nkRvW6n3_KY_e--45AvMA2FK5qCSIPJ5hsg12oUAFLYcSzocWTcWhy6DD298kiOBZ0-s9Yv5QNO50ub6mrjdBHUiyutMxrGYBnLGbnSe4ij4An6bR-tzR8hKg6nx0kV2bo9dnNolRvLMEnDXHk606JsGFLIrn1gRrnWYN0TORdOutgw-29DnqHGgih6hceB_dYh5uHGmr0zWcI0AoHbzYLkfU2dnz8_p5UHyOFQvAYWRHYNV8ssQN6hePU6RhZKX9VbvEV4OP1gJwrr2ZK0ruvpMq_79r86yJdSEn0WbibBVJuQ=w1421-h799-no?authuser=0

2 minutes ago, Robbie Stewart said:

Banhoek a couple of months ago sessioning a step-down jump. came back up to the point we were launching from and saw this. I am pretty certain it was cape leopard as there is an abundance of game in that conservancy. That spoor is around the size of an average man's palm.

7PXe-L3AIaAahQN9TRt0hw60fUADw8qOziZB5GLcN0ufiyXEBPTQUt2W1DnTJw6oehW7uRjhBVW6m5KbEybLREZhXI26VCplDOu-LLNResupvBtoYEvC-U16z0EcP8JZv594rmOQRrlPtvPyluSht9KMSDKV9wTxdG3XJOXLuU0CxkTTR0gBZJ9E7ePNVHbGqq6nMdTnJx0R1MG4nc2H1mtM4cz0keNyICqy1d_EY75oazBVl2aAVtwJugumNzxMrDeT3DswVlgfyfCSxNcmFByqoRV3mwNH3VALDAJEfOO375WB1ZLZeXkQhVPNjSufKT5GqoERsyKWcs6iHF9aXV_lTgmSbzCaj2zP6tglj_KBImz0p387zdyhuqT5zMgA-3KyKK45MrzinipIh6eM5guIEFpJ-rqUKtAmAgUwx63nkRvW6n3_KY_e--45AvMA2FK5qCSIPJ5hsg12oUAFLYcSzocWTcWhy6DD298kiOBZ0-s9Yv5QNO50ub6mrjdBHUiyutMxrGYBnLGbnSe4ij4An6bR-tzR8hKg6nx0kV2bo9dnNolRvLMEnDXHk606JsGFLIrn1gRrnWYN0TORdOutgw-29DnqHGgih6hceB_dYh5uHGmr0zWcI0AoHbzYLkfU2dnz8_p5UHyOFQvAYWRHYNV8ssQN6hePU6RhZKX9VbvEV4OP1gJwrr2ZK0ruvpMq_79r86yJdSEn0WbibBVJuQ=w1421-h799-no?authuser=0

Awesome!  People should just stay out of their way and let them be.  Leopards is by far my favorite animal, that's why I feel so strong about it.

2 minutes ago, copperhead said:

I understand your point make no mistake. I am certainly not for it. Inevitably humanity is the cause of all this. We give them less space as we think we need to populate this planet. We do as we please and destroy and eradicate. Then we cry foul when there is nothing left. There are no winners.

Yip very sad, we are the worst kind of parasite.

1 hour ago, 'Dale said:

The early worm 

1C58972E-F551-4575-B633-4631A91D7FD0.jpeg

It was nice to finally put a face to the name this morning. It was me that greeted you at Bloemendal.

1 hour ago, Pieter-za said:

What was your route FondTF2? 

@ Pieter-za

StoneHaven to Reitz (Day 1)

Reitz to Bergville. Via Kestell and Sterkfontein Dam (Day 2)

Bergville to Currys Post (Day 3)

Currys Post to Hilton (Day 4)

7 hours ago, HenryS said:

It was nice to finally put a face to the name this morning. It was me that greeted you at Bloemendal.

Thanks for reaching out, @HenrySYou must've seen my perplexed face while navigating them berms.

Edited by 'Dale

New structures ?

Or did they help to rebuild the historical structures after the last fire ?

Fantastic area

I am fortunate that I stayed one weekend in Wupperthal before the fire destroyed. The people are so friendly. Those buildings seem about right but also very different.