Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

• Replies 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, must have been a hot one hey ? When I did my repeats in the morning, the second half after the sharp turn was all in the clouds, nice and cool (and humid)

I was so busy trying to out ride the rain I missed it. This side of the mountain was terrible. Heavy clouds. Cederberg side was really nice. Well done in that hill. It really is just a beautiful place.

Last spin before hand surgery.

I trust all will go well Dale. At least we know you go into it super fit and super positive! Looking forward to see how you are going to keep up the quality of your pictures while riding the recovery indoor trainer! 

I commute through CT Harbour 2 days per week, and my luck - TODAY - they were preparing to move THIS bad boy out...!

Pictures don't do it justice, it was MASSIVE!

(apologies for sun-flare on pic - security was hustling me away from taking pics...  :huh:

Cheers

Chris

post-1199-0-40313300-1613473627_thumb.jpg

Last spin before hand surgery.

IMG_3408.jpg

Voorspoed en spoedige herstel.

I have finger in a splint ... 24/7 for 6 weeks .... will be removed for my rides though, can just imagine when that straight finger messing with brakes ...

Which reminds me .... just showered, and must refit it ....