Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

What stunning countryside and spectacular views...very very very awesome

The pictures don't remotely do it justice. Yesterday I got the best view of Mont Blanc I've seen. There are sensations you get on a bike you'll NEVER get in a car.

Gonna organize a Roadie trip next year. Fancy doing Ramaz, Joux Plane, Corbier, Joux Verte, Col de Cou and a day trip out to Alp du Huez?

Edited by Duane_Bosch

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going through some difficult things at home and at these times 'a bicycle ride is a flight from sadness' and no you don't even need sweet singletrack or awesome downhills or the like .... a ride any ride seems to somehow lift the spirits a tad  :mellow:

attachicon.gifWhatsApp Image 2016-09-03 at 08.23.26.jpeg

Let me know if there is something I can help with.  :thumbup:

Let me know if there is something I can help with.  :thumbup:

Thanks Spidy, to you and the others that offered support even just a quick chat! Good bunch the hubbers  :clap:

At this point the immediate crisis is over and just dealing a bit with the fallout but under control ..... sorry I can't give details as it's a 'sensitive' matter involving a close family member

Getting better by the day though  :mellow:

Short ride in the Hilton area. Great view of Albert falls dam

Nice. Beacon Crags. Used to rock-climb there. How did you get access to ride there?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nice. Beacon Crags. Used to rock-climb there. How did you get access to ride there?

Yip that's the spot. Have to know the right people :) Folks are members because they live at "the gates"