CWC: We feel like giving some specials!! And hope not to upset some wholesalers

CWC Online

Chris, I rode in my CWC kit this morning and it is AYOBA. Highly recommended to everyone, comfortable and great quality.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

He did, too! And Thug... No muggings, tho'.

Looks like you guys haven't been bad enough!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up my order earlier and must say that i am very impressed. Thanks very much Chris and was nice meeting you for the first but definitely not the last time. By the way 5 unmentioned Cape Town bike shops who shall remain unnamed, you might want to give Chris a call and ask for some customer relations lessons.

Picked up my order earlier and must say that i am very impressed. Thanks very much Chris and was nice meeting you for the first but definitely not the last time. By the way 5 unmentioned Cape Town bike shops who shall remain unnamed, you might want to give Chris a call and ask for some customer relations lessons.

Will someone please keep this and frame it. A compliment from him :clap: :clap: :D

Chris, I'm looking for a V-Brake Suspension Fork. My LBS can only get prices next week so I'm seeing if you got anything. Its just for commuting so something just a bit better than a V2 ;) - like XCM or XCR, or whatever

Thanks

Christopher