Unemployed Hubbers - 2011

amoryns

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the PM.

Bike washes can be organised, but then we need to have a "meeting" with them as well afterwards :P

About the spelling - I'm sure it will improve if I have less work and can get some sleep. Posting in the wee hours of the morning is not really conductive to spelling accuracy.

Will mail/pm you as soon as I get feedback from my institution.

Cheers,

WW.

Yes, I see. CONDUCIVE...

Cheers,

TT

Hey guys

I'm completing my final year in BBusSc (Hons) in quantitative finance at UCT. Am on the lookout for a job next year (starting January). I'm hoping to find something in investment banking or asset management or anything really in the financial services industry. I have strong interests in financial engineering, derivatives and general risk management.

Here's my linkedin profile: http://za.linkedin.com/pub/niklas-von-maltzahn/32/4b8/465

PM me for any more information

Looking for a senior bookkeeper in Cape Town. Need to meet the following requirements:

1. Must be able to work on their own and not need constant supervision

2. Pastel experience

3. Strong on recons

4. Experience with Softline VIP a plus

5. Experience working with multiple currencies

PM me.

Just some FYI for those looking for work, seriously update your Linkedin profile with all your correct contact details. Got approached by an employment agency this week for a rather good opportunity.

While its not yet the South African trend, more employers reference Linkedin and then Facebook for potential employees than any other online/offline medium.

If there are any unemployed software programmers out there, I am in need of a booking software for my company. Some cash in your pocket to keep you going in these tough times. PM me

Bump

We are looking for experienced PHP developers in Cape Town CBD. Work is mostly web development (HTML5, CSS3) and then some code.

Is this a full time job? I am sure it is but I'm looking for something part time since I'm still busy with studies.

On the other hand I am always keen on helping someone out that needs a professional website done.

PM me please if applicable. :)

I am looking for someone to help me out in my bee-removal business on a part time basis.

The work is exclusively in the evenings between 6pm and 9pm and is in the Johannesburg area.

See Bee Removals

The candidate needs to have his own bakkie and will essentially work for himself. At the moment I am so busy that I can not handle all the work coming my way. The candidate will make on average between R450 and R1800 or more per night, between 2 and 6 nights per week.

Job includes:

Removing swarms of bees from residences and businesses.

All training and equipment.

Training will be done over 5 evenings.

If you or someone you know would like to know more, please PM me. This is a great cash business to become involved in and is a trade where there is a huge demand in the summer months.

I am looking for someone to help me out in my bee-removal business on a part time basis.

The work is exclusively in the evenings between 6pm and 9pm and is in the Johannesburg area.

See Bee Removals

The candidate needs to have his own bakkie and will essentially work for himself. At the moment I am so busy that I can not handle all the work coming my way. The candidate will make on average between R450 and R1800 or more per night, between 2 and 6 nights per week.

Job includes:

Removing swarms of bees from residences and businesses.

All training and equipment.

Training will be done over 5 evenings.

If you or someone you know would like to know more, please PM me. This is a great cash business to become involved in and is a trade where there is a huge demand in the summer months.

Damn, I would do this in Durban :thumbup:

Damn, I would do this in Durban :thumbup:

Come to Joburg for a week, I'll train you for R10 000. You'll make that back in 2 weeks....

Come to Joburg for a week, I'll train you for R10 000. You'll make that back in 2 weeks....

I may just do that in December ;) PM me details

Got short term contract opportunities for a Desktop Support Technician as well as a Graphic/Web Designer - drop me a PM and I'll send you the details as well as requirements.

Johannesburg East