UPDATE: Does anyone know Preston Luke Scott from KZN

chris c

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go make a case at the police, give them his banking details...then he is screwed for life. Now days you can't open a bank account without letter of residence, and no the don't even accept the Police avidavids anymore...so yes, do it ASAP otherwise the bastard will get more time to run!

rating system wouldn't help here..this dude would be a 0% seller

the guy joined last week,

pretty much his first post is a sale item that he doesn't even provide pictures for(did he mail them to you?)

and then he hasn't logged on since

you have..a cell number and an email address, both of which could be anonymous. his name and details from absa(i think that helps)

so, for your sake i hope you're wrong but i think you've been had.

maybe you could try going through his bank, or even get admin to take a look at his i.p. address and see if another hub user has ever been at the same pc..not sure if either are possible

original thread

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/93992-mavic-and-xt-sale/page__st__20__p__1276346?do=findComment&comment=1276346

I definitely would NOT do 'blind' business with a 0% seller. I guess you should look at how long they have been on the Hub for as well.

I definitely would NOT do 'blind' business with a 0% seller. I guess you should look at how long they have been on the Hub for as well.

:lol:

The first thing I ever sold on the hub was to you. Shady exchanges in the parking lot at NF and all that…

I am pretty new to the "here", but I have conducted some business with a couple of Hubbers. Happy to say, all good to date. I DO look at Hubbers profiles before I will do ANY business with them though. See what the comments are like on their profile page, positive or ranting.

I work D....M hard for my money and wont give it away in a heartbeat.... Just take care people, just take care!!!!

If you have ANY insecure feeling, just DONT do it....

Ill make a case this afternoon.

But like you said - he is abusing the trust and goodwill of hubbers....

A number of profiles from KZN are linked with either Luke, Preston or mix and topics are either buying or selling items.

The first thing I ever sold on the hub was to you. Shady exchanges in the parking lot at NF and all that…

maybe you know someone who has a watch and an airplane ?

possibly a rare campy part ?

maybe you know someone who has a watch and an airplane ?

possibly a rare campy part ?

I do know him, but not his whereabouts!

When I did a deal with noli, I arranged for a friend who happened to be riding at the same place as him on the weekend for the handover.

I would say, lay a charge asap then the police can maybe freeze his bank account?

...when we were young and naive. ;)

I'm for the rating system. So far I've had positive and negtive experiences and would like to share that with other Hubbers.

I'm for the rating system. So far I've had positive and negtive experiences and would like to share that with other Hubbers.

+ 1 thumbup1.gifthumbup1.gif

+ 1 thumbup1.gifthumbup1.gif

I read somewhere that ADMIN was looking at rolling out a new classification system (that I think included a rating-option) somewhere towards the end of February...