Non-paying Hubber!

Azonic

Popeye, ek wil net partner, so hy hoef nie sy entry te verloor nie!!!!  Jy wil weer die hele ding vat!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bank EFT's are fine.  But if there is a problem the banks just shrugs at you.

Only if you deal with their call centre, phone the customer care and be forceful enough, you'll get through to someone.

Or like I recently did, went to the branch and told a consultant i'm closing my account.

Talk about jumping through hoops then Evil%20Smile

But yeah, more often than not, banks are the devil to deal with.

Each bank has a system called Cheque Digit Verification (CDV) where the numbers of an account must follow a certain pattern i.e you cannot pay into an account with a number 123456789. The number patern and length is also unique to a bank. It can however sometimes occur that a number swop of 2 digits meet the that pattern e.g if the patern states increments of 9 then 98 will be accepted same as 89.

LETS SAY THIS AGAIN ! I HAVE BEEN COMUNICATING BUT TO THE WRONG NUMBER !!!! Popey skink my n blerrie WISKY...Hierie ding gryf my naa drank...

technically: communicating to the wrong number can't really be termed communicating - can it? can someone please clear that up?

technically: communicating to the wrong number can't really be termed communicating - can it? can someone please clear that up?

You now be entering the oh-so-tedious realm of semantics, imo.

Would rather watch lawn bowls, personally... Wink

Yinne ... bring die blerrie dagga piel eerder Los die Whiskey...The Legend...

Asseblief ...man Stern%20SmileEk gan in die stront kom met die internet usage..manne cheers.. till later

So, you paid into the wrong account.  That is your mistake.  Don't see why the supplier has to wait for your mistake to be corrected before you make payment.

As someone that has experienced a similar situation I really have little simpathy.

But lets hope the two of you can sort this.

Popeye,  hou op gatkruip net omdat jy epic wil ry  Wink

You now be entering the oh-so-tedious realm of semantics' date=' imo.

[/quote']

lawn balls? is that what the old people dressed in starched white cloths play?

Yinne ... bring die blerrie dagga piel eerder Los die Whiskey...The Legend...

Asseblief ...man Stern%20SmileEk gan in die stront kom met die internet usage..manne cheers.. till later

I wasn't making fun of you! Just a story from my exciting life!

Each bank has a system called Cheque Digit Verification (CDV) where the numbers of an account must follow a certain pattern i.e you cannot pay into an account with a number 123456789. The number patern and length is also unique to a bank. It can however sometimes occur that a number swop of 2 digits meet the that pattern e.g if the patern states increments of 9 then 98 will be accepted same as 89.

Guy at work had financial problems and borrowed R 5000-00 from them. He also switch 2 digits. They paid it into a Mr. Masameni from PE's acount. He went to the bank 4 days later only to see the money is missing. Realized the mistake. As they tried to reverse the transaction, Mr. Masameni withdrew the last R 1000-00. He had a R 1000-00 limit on his card so only could get R 1000-00 per day.

Anyway, Mr. Masameni was never heard from again and seeing as the bank dint have FICA in those days he just vanished.

You now be entering the oh-so-tedious realm of semantics' date=' imo.

[/quote']

lawn balls? is that what the old people dressed in starched white cloths play?

Good grief man - lawn balls?? I don't know! Big%20smile