C-Bunch = West Coast XPress

Brakkies Sport Fotos

Tom?, Kelly   TDM 02:08:58 70   F    1 37.22

Didn't she rode yesterday with the C Bunch in Harmoney/Scwinn kit?

popeye2007-10-30 01:11:19

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colonel

Ya she did I saw her as I was paying. You cant miss her in the bunch she would of been sitting on a wheel shouting orders and swearing like a bushpig at everyone else. PURE CLASS

Ya she did I saw her as I was paying. You cant miss her in the bunch she would of been sitting on a wheel shouting orders and swearing like a bushpig at everyone else. PURE CLASS

LOLLOLClapClap

Now. I'm not sure if I am stupid or did I think it was her in the C Bunch,

A group of us was dropped by some strong A-C riders, and in our group was this girl with Harmony/Swinn kit.

Ya, "Come on guys, stop talking and catch that bunch", but only go up to 5th wheel.

But my point is, asked the the guys in the 2h12 A-C bondel, she was with us the whole way, 3 or 4 of us went hard on that last uphill before the finishing straight, and she was left behind,

As we got up that hill, I told Kevin that I will sit back a but and give him a 10m gap to take the sprint,

But the B seed guy got it,

Now, I saw she did a 2h08 on a tandem as well.

I'm confussed.

Now. I'm not sure if I am stupid or did I think it was her in the C Bunch' date='

A group of us was dropped by some strong A-C riders, and in our group was this girl with Harmony/Swinn kit.

Ya, "Come on guys, stop talking and catch that bunch", but only go up to 5th wheel.

But my point is, asked the the guys in the 2h12 A-C bondel, she was with us the whole way, 3 or 4 of us went hard on that last uphill before the finishing straight, and she was left behind,

As we got up that hill, I told Kevin that I will sit back a but and give him a 10m gap to take the sprint,

But the B seed guy got it,

Now, I saw she did a 2h08 on a tandem as well.

I'm confussed.
[/quote']

pops...miskien sal die Rolls Royce weet wat aangaan!?

Guest colonel

No I saw her on her single bike in Harmony kit.

"Come on guys, stop talking and catch that bunch", but only go up to 5th wheel"

With a comment like that I can def tell you it was Kelly, that her trade mark signature ride tactic. as I said PURE CLASS

Come on guys, stop talking and catch that bunch", but only go up to 5th wheel"

That was between the blue gum tree's.

You see, we , about 10 of us was working harde, we could see the bunch infront (I guess about 80meters or so ahead)

but from the dimension of our group, I could see the guys is getting tired and the legs is taking strain.

So, Kevin and I was in the front and I told him I think we need to just keep the pace, and not cxhase and hoppefulle the bunch infront gutters each other off on the Melkbos to Blouberg stretch. I was bargaining on that.

Kevin sort of think its a good idee to give the guys a short spell of tempo riding, at that stage 2 others also think its a good idee, but she came up to us and mutter that words.

As we hit the right turn after the blue gums, I went as hard as possible because I was pissed off with her, about 7-8 got away with 3 who jumped us,

she slip like a pro with 4 of us and we caught up with the 3 rabbits again and me and Kevin and a guy from Melenuim flooring dir a lot of work.

No problem with that, it was our choice, but I don't like the result I see on PPA.

Maybe its not her fault at all. \

BUT ITS WRONG... POINT.

Colonel, you can dish it out but can you take it????? from other posts i don't think you can!!!!!!!

So' date=' forget about her talking, Can someone show me the diff. between a TANDEM and a Single Bicycle? Must be very hard to ride a tandem, alone. [/quote'] She was late, WT had allready closed C bunch time and she went through the timing mats when we (tandems) were waiting behind mats for our turn.

ok, than het time on PPA is wrong. She started with the C Bunch. I saw her, she was close to me when we started.

Thanks for that Mike. I hope someone will fix that then.

Sorry for the inconvinience caused.

----

No problem with that, it was our choice, but I don't like the result I see on PPA.

Maybe its not her fault at all. \

BUT ITS WRONG... POINT. popeye2007-10-29 01:00:00

ok, than het time on PPA is wrong. She started with the C Bunch. I saw her, she was close to me when we started.

Thanks for that Mike. I hope someone will fix that then.

Sorry for the inconvinience caused. 

PPA is not at fault - she was later so she must accept incorrect time.

No, it meant she did a 2h08 instead of a 2h12 +

THAT LOOPHOLE MUST BE CLOSED.

This can mean I go over the start with "E", pass the groups to the "C" bunch and start with them. It will give me a 4min advantage before we even start.

I got a C number on my back, the marchells is not going to stop me if I move up to the C bunch.

They dan't have a clue "how and when " I registered When" over the WT start Mat.popeye2007-10-29 01:23:17

Guest colonel
Colonel' date=' you can dish it out but can you take it????? from other posts i don't think you can!!!!!!![/quote']

What you saw was someone pulling a comment on my wife saying she was cheap and also unless you have heard this chick talk I would suggest you STFU and stick your nose somewhere esle dude. This has nothing to do with you.

Thanks Popeye!

I'm the ou in the Millennium kit! I'm NOT going to take a back seat and watch Kelly take the "honor", dem that chick pi@#$ me off!!