Whats your 2011 Argus Start group

Spat

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool :D

Ill be in the Sign Up Kit. :D Not riding in the works kit unless they sponsor me :huh:

I'm in KK but honey is in RR and I ride with her so I will see you there!!!

The seeding E-Mail puts me in RR :angry:

But I should be in AA or BB :)

Re-Seeding E-Mail sent :thumbup:

(I NEED the earlier start!)

I'll see after this weekend's Bouckaert Soenen race, if I want to motivate a better seeding. My Burger was a shocker! Damn DC legs!

p.s. I haven't gotten an email yet but I guess their servers are working overtime :lol:

Edited by SirK

J for me up from OA (I think!) last year. Have been travelling for the past 3 weeks though so will have to see how my legs go!

I'm also in J, like so many of you. How do they know we're Hubbers? Is there a message here?

Start Group: E

Start Time: 06:43

I started in J last year for my first ever Argus and got a time of 3h37. Haven't ridden one of the seeding events (was sick for Die Burger), just the usual fun-rides throughout the year. But I'm not complaining. :D

I was just looking at my results on RaceTec (as per the link in the email they sent) and my PPA seeding was I last year when I got placed in J for the Argus and this year my PPA seeding is G and I'm starting in E. That's up two groups on both occasions. Doesn't really make sense to me... sorry if I've taken anyone's start group. ;)

Edited by mikkelz