Seen at Currie Cup Final

Broker

Did you copy this to Thabo?????? If not please do, on this board we are just going to chuckle and shake our heads and then forward it to our boets, sisters, and family and friends.

Did you copy this to Thabo?????? If not please do' date=' on this board we are just going to chuckle and shake our heads and then forward it to our boets, sisters, and family and friends.[/quote'] ..... and find racist connotations in that sweet and shortand hard hitting  poster. That is the nice thing about Nigeria...... there is and was no racism here ever!!!!!!!

Chrispy or me????? Modder het eerste begin met sy comment..... teee heee maybe I am sensitive and feel like the guilty problem child who gets a hiding just for what he is going to do!!!!! Dirty Rider ekke vra nederig om verskoning as ek jou geaggreveer het!!!!!!

smiley20.gif

Beteken dit ekke is vergewe ..... of vergiftig!!!!!!!

did he quit or is he going to work until the end of his contract which expires on 31 December? there is a difference.

Well done to Jake and the boys.

Pity the banner mentions Thabo instead of SA Rugby and their lame cronies who are hell bent on destroying the hard work done over the years.

I doubt the ministry of sport are actually committed to actual transformation in sport as this would put them out of their jobs once implemented properly.

Is it not strange we hear no rumbling from a certain Buti Khompela.

By the way CSA T/D(Roger) commission your final deadline is around the corner I wonder what your scorecard looks like based on what you publically stated.

Well done to Jake and the boys.

Pity the banner mentions Thabo instead of SA Rugby and their lame cronies who are hell bent on destroying the hard work done over the years.

I doubt the ministry of sport are actually committed to actual transformation in sport as this would put them out of their jobs once implemented properly.

Is it not strange we hear no rumbling from a certain Buti Khompela.

By the way CSA T/D(Roger) commission your final deadline is around the corner I wonder what your scorecard looks like based on what you publically stated.

Daar slaat mallo hom op sy KOP!!!  And as for Mr "Horse-skins", WAKE UP DUDE!!!  You've just let the best coach since Kitch go, because you're full of yourself and your "power"