Collecting my new Kansas today

Ramcat

Hi everyone. Just a quick post to introduce myself. Been cycling for about 8 months now and the Hub as been a great help in getting to know the sport.Its an awesome site. Today is the big day when i finally upgrade from my starter bike(Old Monterey). I collect my new Silverback Kansas this afternoon and I cant wait :D

Welcome to the hub, and to cycling! Enjoy your new ride, and don't forget to post some pics. The hubbers will soon advise on some upgrades as you progress with your new addiction!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Hi everyone. Just a quick post to introduce myself. Been cycling for about 8 months now and the Hub as been a great help in getting to know the sport.Its an awesome site. Today is the big day when i finally upgrade from my starter bike(Old Monterey). I collect my new Silverback Kansas this afternoon and I cant wait :D

Very nice looking bikes, I love the white/black scheme of the Kansas. Post a picture when you get it.

Do they still make the Kansas with the new Space frames out? Enjoy the ride.

Thanks, It's a 2010 frame. Old stock = Good price :D Putting on Ultegra groupset, Richey Carbon bars and then some of my old components... Until i can save a bit more.

Nothing like New Old Stock at a great price. As above the back and white one look really good. Ultegra is a great groupset. You going 6700?

Nothing like New Old Stock at a great price. As above the back and white one look really good. Ultegra is a great groupset. You going 6700?

No, its the older model, i think 6600? Comes with FSA carbon cranks, got a good deal from a a mate who was itching to upgrade his groupset.

Just got back from my 1st ride an all I can say is wow ! It's such a smooth ride, I can finally understand and justify why there is such a price difference between a 3k and a 25k bicycle. Def worth all the saving . Will post some pics after it's 1st wash and polish :-)