sorry, it's non-cycling ....

Tumbleweed

tumbleweed (the goldie)' date=' alaska (the lab) and juliette (the cross chow-lab) are freaking out. i've got them in the bedroom, but the howling is killing me. guys, i'm going mad![/quote'] 

note for next year....get them a nice big box and then line it out with empty egg trays.....they help a lot in cutting out noise from outside....they also mentioned on the radio the other day to get them used to the noise gradually by exposing them to small amounts during the year...I know it sounds cruel...but if they know where to go when all the racket starts they will feel safe in their "eggy box"

ya, and throw the ones shooting crackers with the eggs. LOLLOLLOL On their roofs, it will rott there... that smellDeadDeadDead 

Best - get a hifi, let the dogs in and enjoy nice loud good rock and metal with you.
cervelo2007-11-05 23:43:13

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tumbleweed (the goldie)' date=' alaska (the lab) and juliette (the cross chow-lab) are freaking out. i've got them in the bedroom, but the howling is killing me. guys, i'm going mad![/quote'] 

note for next year....get them a nice big box and then line it out with empty egg trays.....they help a lot in cutting out noise from outside....they also mentioned on the radio the other day to get them used to the noise gradually by exposing them to small amounts during the year...I know it sounds cruel...but if they know where to go when all the racket starts they will feel safe in their "eggy box"

ya, and throw the ones shooting crackers with the eggs. LOLLOLLOL On their roofs, it will rott there... that smellDeadDeadDead 

Best - get a hifi, let the dogs in and enjoy nice loud good rock and metal with you.

LOLLOLLOL

my dogs seem to like pearl jam. i once hosed down our neighbours when they were celebrating diwali in the road in front of my house 

Thankfully we didn't have any firewaorks in our area, unlike last year. I have no problem phoning the cops on them and telling them I did it as well, as shooting fireworks in a residential area is against the law, and if the cops don't come in 10 minutes I phone again, and again and again until they do. (maybe that's why no one around us did it this yearLOL)

New year's for me is a bigger problem as some chop a couple of houses down feels the need every year, even though his dogs are petrified as well. He just doesn't care!!

And putting the HI-Fi on doesn't work for mine they have excelent hearing and the sound of the music doesn't make a diffirence. They never used to be scared of lightning or fireworks until one diwali some idiot in the complex behind us was letting off fireworks and one came into my yard and exploded then, while my dogs were outside, you can imagine what that must have sounded like to them!!!Angry

Now the slightest thunder and lightning or fireworks I have a german sheppard and a big 40kg staffie fighting for the lap of the closest human to protect them.

Makes me so angry!!!!! Why can't people just stick to the rules, why is it so difficult in this country?????Cry

What fireworks.  Some idiots I am sharing a house with decided to hold a party last night.  Who goes to a party in the week?  And the kept it going till 2 AM.  So guess what.  I am looking for a new place to stay (again) and I only stayed there 4 days.