Hellivac

moonlight

What happened to Hellivac - seems they are in trouble. They promised money for the High School series last year and they are not responding to telephone calls. The R10 000 to the 3 winning schools are still outstanding.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Helivac member and it is on my ICE ID so hope they are not in trouble?

Their admin is totally useless though. Been trying to get a membership card for months, and whilst i have one card, i cannot get another one or even my membership number over the phone.

Oh Dear, same sh!t always seems to follow after the same people.

Saying this it is based on what I have heard, NOT what I know.

Helivac's helicopters used to be operated by a company called Alpine Aviation at Grand Central airport in Midrand. Alpine was bought over by a Mr Wilfred Tshuma who was trying to start a shuttle service from Sandton to Jhb International airport. Alpine is bankrupt and the Sheriff collected. In less than a year Wilfred took a top helicopter company and did with it what BEE farmers did with commercial farms that were given to them. But I haven't seen Helivac fly since then... unless they moved to another company which I doubt.

What happened to Hellivac - seems they are in trouble. They promised money for the High School series last year and they are not responding to telephone calls. The R10 000 to the 3 winning schools are still outstanding.

Good Afternoon, nothing has happened to Helivac, FYI this matter has been resolved with the race organizer

I am a Helivac member and it is on my ICE ID so hope they are not in trouble?

Their admin is totally useless though. Been trying to get a membership card for months, and whilst i have one card, i cannot get another one or even my membership number over the phone.

Good Afternoon, nothing has happened to Helivac, FYI this matter has been resolved with the race organizer

Awesome. Are you really a doctor? I have a bit of a sore throat, what do you recommend?

Please contact membership@helivac.co.za with your details or 0861Helivac(435482) and we will send a new set of cards for you.

The Helivac bike Marshalls is a service offered to keep the cyclist safe on training rides. This Service has been running succesfully for the last 10 months delivering a service to the cycling community at no cost. If you need more info regarding this you may come join us on a safe training ride every Sat 7am, cnr Swartkoppies and Klipriver rd. Joburg South

Helivac's helicopters used to be operated by a company called Alpine Aviation at Grand Central airport in Midrand. Alpine was bought over by a Mr Wilfred Tshuma who was trying to start a shuttle service from Sandton to Jhb International airport. Alpine is bankrupt and the Sheriff collected. In less than a year Wilfred took a top helicopter company and did with it what BEE farmers did with commercial farms that were given to them. But I haven't seen Helivac fly since then... unless they moved to another company which I doubt.

You are correct, but Helivac cancelled their contract with Alpine long before it was sold.In wilfred's defence he was sold a dud. The damage was done long before he walked in the door.

If you go visit the Helivac site you will see Helivac now has a network of 12 Medical Helicopters Nationwide instead of the two that was supplied by Alpine.The Helivac product is about cutting out the Medical Aid's and time delays with medical services.If you watched the press this past weekend, Helivac dispatched and aircraft this past Sunday for a non member but whose medical aid took close to 25min to authorize.The Helivac product is also underwritten by Resolution Underwriters.

Please visit www.helivac.co.za for all the info you require about the Helivac product

Well according to the race organiser no money was received from you (Helivac) and the winning schools did not receive their money.

So by your statement you clearly not the race organizer so it has nothing to do with you. So leave it up to the parties involved to get resolved if it hasnt been resolved already. Rather go spend the time on your bicycle. If you want to discuss this further you may contact me on my cell 082 457 9040

The End