Hellivac

moonlight

Sorry Doctor, but you seem a bit stressed today. Always remember that some patiens are by nature difficult to deal with. Calm down, count to ten, no sense in giving yourself high blood pressure over this or you may need Helivac yourself.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So by your statement you clearly not the race organizer so it has nothing to do with you. So leave it up to the parties involved to get resolved if it hasnt been resolved already. Rather go spend the time on your bicycle. If you want to discuss this further you may contact me on my cell 082 457 9040

The End

I will definately call you because their are a few uncertainties to sort out.

Awesome. Are you really a doctor? I have a bit of a sore throat, what do you recommend?

Come now, Stay on topic, Doc? Any suggestions?

Come now, Stay on topic, Doc? Any suggestions?

Stop talking, stop typing, take your hands away from your keyboard and slowly but firmly close them round your throat. Keep squeezing, eventually you should feel nothing.

Hmm, well good to hear cos I also just signed on recently.

Although I have to say I have recieved very good service, got my cards within a few days, got a big info pack, a few car stickers which identifies me as a client and have been recieving numerous e-mails about the product, new loyalty partners where I get a discount as a member, reminders to constantly upgrade my info on line and so on......so yeah I am quite impressed actually.

If you go visit the Helivac site you will see Helivac now has a network of 12 Medical Helicopters Nationwide instead of the two that was supplied by Alpine.

Ummmm... no. Helivac doesn't have any helicopters operating at all. They are now making use of the Netcare helcopter in Jhb and the Red Cross helicopters around the coastal areas if they are available for them.

You are correct, but Helivac cancelled their contract with Alpine long before it was sold.

The previous owner of Alpine sold ZS-RWN which was being used by Helivac because he didn't receive a cent from Helivac for hire of the helicopter. Helivac wasn't making money and they couldn't afford the helicopter. I don't know what's happening with them now as I moved on from flying that type of work. But I do know they don't have their own helicopters like Netcare and the Red Cross.

So by your statement you clearly not the race organizer so it has nothing to do with you. So leave it up to the parties involved to get resolved if it hasnt been resolved already. Rather go spend the time on your bicycle. If you want to discuss this further you may contact me on my cell 082 457 9040

The End

yikes - if this is a rep from hellvac, then someone needs to go on a pr course

"These helicopters are located in Midrand, Gauteng (the only 24-hour HEMS service in South Africa)" - NETCARE so maybe those who pay, only pay for the no medical aid authorisation bit.... I never believe ads I see on TV

The End

The Doctor was contacted today and according to him he spoke to the race organiser and negotiate to when and how the money will be paid. Is this still an empty promise, so we wait again - so does the kids that the money was promised too.

FFS! My throat is still sore. Doc?

Doctor Sifiso Vilakazi

Sifiso's services include:

Disease

Bringing back old lost lover

Sexually transmitted disease

Chase away Tokoloshe,

Protect you from housebreak in

Heart disease

Family problems

Sickness

Business related

Robberies

Pregnancy

Relationship issues

Work related issues

... and many many more.

12 Tom Jones street

Benoni

Tell him i sent you <_<

Dammit, my knee too now.

Voltaren and Rest!! Perfect weekend for it at Supersport is broadcasting Tour of SA from 10am tomorrow

The Helivac Marshals is alive and well. We render a service free of charge every Saturday to the cyclists on the Alberton South Training Rides.

We have also successfully completed the following cycle races:

- Bela, Bela Classic(2010)

- Carousel Cycle Challenge (2010)

- Satelite Classic (2010)

- Dome to Dome (2010)

- Nylstroom Druiwefees Cycle Race (2011)

- Emperors Classic (2011)

- Dischem Ride for Sight (2011)

- Berge en Dale Cycle Race (2011)

See us in action this coming weekend at the Carnival City Macsteel Race.

We quote and receive remuneration for the cycle races, we also rely on donations from cycle clubs and individuals.

Although we work under the Helivac Brand, we are totally independant with our own Section 21 company and directorship. If anyone wants to know more about the Helivac Marshals, give me a call, I am the Chairman and Head marshal for the group. +27824439101