Hellivac

moonlight

Thanks Jasper. Your marshals for the A bunch have been great! I have always found them to be effective and finding a good balance between allowing the freedom of racing and the safety of the bunch.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Voltaren and Rest!! Perfect weekend for it at Supersport is broadcasting Tour of SA from 10am tomorrow

Not much Tour of SA today so I guess his knee is still sore. ;)

Not much Tour of SA today so I guess his knee is still sore. ;)

Nah, got a good 4 hour ride in...

The Helivac Marshals is alive and well. We render a service free of charge every Saturday to the cyclists on the Alberton South Training Rides.

Although we work under the Helivac Brand, we are totally independant with our own Section 21 company and directorship. If anyone wants to know more about the Helivac Marshals, give me a call, I am the Chairman and Head marshal for the group. +27824439101

Your guys are awesome!!! :thumbup:

Nah, got a good 4 hour ride in...

Quite a quick recovery from knee and sore throat. Do you recommend Doctor Vilakazi? ;)

• 4 months later...

yikes - if this is a rep from hellvac, then someone needs to go on a pr course

Please would somebody take the time to contact the so-called Helivac doctor... the cellphone number supplied is the number for JP van Tonder, the CEO of Helivac and he is about as close to being a doctor as I am - which is to say nowhere close! As for Alpine Aviation, one of biggest factors in it being in the state that it was in when Wilfred Tshuma bought the company is as a result of JP van Tonder and his endless promises... Helivac was a fantastic idea initially, but helicopter medical services is not a game for the inexperienced, ask any pilot who has flown for a medical service - then ask them if they have heard of Helivac and or JP van Tonder!