Moving down the disease trail: from pus to slime

supertorro

Presenting the new missus' new bike.

Bought in Oz while on Holiday i.e. we actually could get the right size bike.

20071106_001358_Slime_Small.JPG

Iron Horse Warrior 5

Avid Juicy 3

Sram X7 FD

Sram X9 RD

Sram Trigger shifters

Rock Shox Tora 289

FSA Gamma crankset & Mega Exo BB

WTB wheelset (no-name hubs....)

Good stuff ST....glad you're getting the missus interested! Beats dating an athletically challenged 'pop' any day! Big%20smile

Good stuff ST....glad you're getting the missus interested! Beats dating an athletically challenged 'pop' any day! Big%20smile

DA, generally a very good thing to get the wife interested.  We were with Lea in Adelaide and had a really awesome ride in the Government Sponsored Mountain Bike park...  set in an old quarry, with loads of single track, fire roads, downhill courses.... unbelievable.

apparently the local council is trying to promote the area as a mtb and other x sports destination.  very cool

oh, and the couch came with the flat.  Hideous as it is, it goes with everything else here

Good looking bike. Wish we had some more' date=' budget, choices in this country.

[/quote']

da, it does look quite nice.  But even better, how do you like the head badge....perhaps the guys have some high ambitions?

20071106_005331_Slime_Badge.JPG

DA' date=' generally a very good thing to get the wife interested.  We were with Lea in Adelaide and had a really awesome ride in the Government Sponsored Mountain Bike park...  set in an old quarry, with loads of single track, fire roads, downhill courses.... unbelievable.

apparently the local council is trying to promote the area as a mtb and other x sports destination.  very cool

oh, and the couch came with the flat.  Hideous as it is, it goes with everything else here

[/quote']

Ja....heard there is awesome riding in Oz and NZ. Have some friends in NZ and with Lea in Oz will have to go at some point!

How much did it cost by the way' date=' in rands?[/quote']

well it was 995 AUD so that about 6K in rands... I think