EF Education-EasyPost : Chirps, Opinions, Updates

'Dale

So they don't clash with the maglia rosa?

If that were the case the Jumbo Visma would have had a problem in the TdF.

I think this kit is just what happens when you design a kit in collaboration with a skateboard brand like Palace who isn't tainted (or influenced rather) by the world of cycling. It's good to see someone doing something fresh and I'm sure it's going to grow on me eventually.

I saw a pic on Instagram of their TT helmets and they are pretty hilarious. Hope it wasn't a troll

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this kit is just what happens when you design a kit in collaboration with a skateboard brand like Palace who isn't tainted (or influenced rather) by the world of cycling. 

I guess. Although most of what skaters are on is still on the banned list at WADA, innit?

I guess. Although most of what skaters are on is still on the banned list at WADA, innit?

that's just perception

skaters look like they are on drugs and cyclists look like they aren't :ph34r:

that's just perception

skaters look like they are on drugs and cyclists look like they aren't :ph34r:

The only recreational drugs I ever took was with my buddies who were all skaters.

It's an interesting one.

By the logic of these rules, Jumbo-Visma is simultaneously breaking the rules and likely adhering to them, depending on the UCI’s involvement with the team’s kit approval.

the race organizers no longer have the power to require a team to change its kit, because the UCI rule supersedes such a demand.

https://www.velonews.com/events/tour-de-france/tour-tech-yellow-jerseys-that-arent-maillot-jaune/

When I read things like this, I can't help but start to agree with Lance when he questions the need for the UCI at all.

Gotta love the creative team and marketing strategy of EF.

Really cool.

Ruffled my feathers at first. But I waddled through the images and had a good gander. Arguably not entirely what it’s quacked up to be. But on balance they got their ducks in a row. Look forward to the riders paddling the kit as the Giro flocks in.....

I think this kit is just what happens when you design a kit in collaboration with a skateboard brand like Palace who isn't tainted (or influenced rather) by the world of cycling. It's good to see someone doing something fresh and I'm sure it's going to grow on me eventually.

I saw a pic on Instagram of their TT helmets and they are pretty hilarious. Hope it wasn't a troll

Different race, different organisers, so perhaps different requirements. Personally, I think it's awesome.

but thinking back, they rode in pink last year too.