EF Education-EasyPost : Chirps, Opinions, Updates

'Dale

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched this yesterday - I’m Lachlan’s stalker - I’m an older fatter slower less hairy less cool version of him in my deluded mind

Nothing wrong with idealising the modern monk in Lachlan

Whatever inspires you to ride your bike all day, every day.

• 4 weeks later...

EF will officially have a new name next year as Japanese construction company Nippo Corporation joins the squad as a co-title sponsor. The team will race as EF Education-Nippo from January 1 on.

Sauce: @cyclingtips

• 3 weeks later...

This felt so zen to watch ... 

I could meditate to all their videos

That soundtrack, sublime

• 1 month later...

Rigoberto Urán is leaving the UAE Tour today to join his partner, Michelle who is set to give birth to their baby girl in Miami, USA. Join us in congratulating Michelle and Rigo! We wish you all the best!

@EFPROCYCLING

Just finished reading JV's biography:

O N E   W A Y    T I C K E T

Nine  Lives  on  Two  Wheels

Excluding his days as a pro, I found his second half a lot more interesting... building a team then coming close to losing it, more than once. It could easily have been CCC-Cannondale, and they'd be rolling around in orange.

Edited by Frosty

Lachlan gravel-ready hi-mod road machine for the Old Man Winter Rally 

FpW3RPSu8AEYqwujHFHQbb-970-80.jpg

Do you listen to Mitch Docker's podcast, "Talking Luft!"?

For those that don't, he asks a series of questions to all the Pros he interviews, and one question he asks which bike is their favourite. IIRC, every EF pro said this bike was their all-time favourite, as they can use it for gravel and road.

Do you listen to Mitch Docker's podcast, "Talking Luft!"?

For those that don't, he asks a series of questions to all the Pros he interviews, and one question he asks which bike is their favourite. IIRC, every EF pro said this bike was their all-time favourite, as they can use it for gravel and road.

I do

He’s such a chilled interviewer ????

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

“I could go on for a few years and be at the same point I am now. I would still be happy and motivated but I have reached the point of no regrets. And I want to avoid the point that I start to hate doing another pull at the front of the peloton.” 

Mitch Docker, on making 2021 his final year in the peloton