Technical English lesson for the day.

manbearpig

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Capitalisation is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Bwahahaha! Either you had a forward thinking teacher, or you were taught by a priest.

My Scott Spark is defiantly a duel suspension bike.

Edited to add: When I was shopping around for a new bike, I could of bought a Merida instead.

Edited by bikemonster

Just remember that, what you can't change, you must learn to except.

Ect, ect.

Edited by LeTurbo

Just remember that, what you can't change, you must learn to except.

Ect, ect.

Yes, I've heard that to.

(And can I just say that righting in sucky grammar makes my brain hurt!)

"Definately" is definitely not the correct way to spell "definitely"

Now for homework see how you can use this word to abuse this thread. Have fun you illiterate peasants! (ducking)

I enjoyed your post untill you used the word "ducking"

Methinks we need a new teacha!

Somebody in the wanted section is looking for a Tandum to buy. Stop nitpicking and help the guy out. Or is that nit-picking?....On second thoughts, stop being so pedantic....pedantik?? and find him a tan....double bike.

Aaag, whatever, I just hope his breaks don't break and his rim has some spokes in and his front fork is OK and he can peddle hard enough to keep going.

Guest agteros

I enjoyed your post untill you used the word "ducking"

Methinks we need a new teacha!

From one plesant pheasant to another?

The English don't even use proper English nowadays.

Your not wrong there. Half the guys on site here are English or Scottish. I understand the guys from Ghana far better than the British, and I am English by Birth.

We have two scottish fellas, one from Edinbrugh the other from Glasgow here, two towns 60km apart - you would think they are from different planets, not neighbouring towns.

The conversations on the radio keep me entertained all day.

Somebody in the wanted section is looking for a Tandum to buy. Stop nitpicking and help the guy out. Or is that nit-picking?....On second thoughts, stop being so pedantic....pedantik?? and find him a tan....double bike.

Aaag, whatever, I just hope his breaks don't break and his rim has some spokes in and his front fork is OK and he can peddle hard enough to keep going.

I will forward my adress. I have the broshure that has the list of neccesary altarations, one has to make to the breaks so that there bike will stop propperlly

Edited by eggsovereasywithteandtoast

Guest agteros

An request to all the lexicographers who laaik to korrekt teh udders lessor mortels:

Please classify the misteaks being maid in to:

Spelling,

Syntactic,

Grammatic,

etc.

This would grately assist everybodys learning of this forrugn langwedge for most of us

I 'am sure it are grately appresiated by all :)