Pot hole of the month?

SwissVan

This morning I saw a sinkhole in the middle of the road.  If it is still there this afternoon I will take a snappie, but it is not close to that size.

hope he wasn't wearing his seatbeltLOL

When I saw this I had a flash back of the day I almost drowned on the rugby field (standard 3 I think). Loose scrum right where a big pool of water was, me being stuck at the bottom of it face down in the pool of water with about 6-8 guys on top. Nerve recking. Ek dink dis die dag toe ek ook geleer het om deur my poephol asem te haalLOL

in 72 years time children at cyberschool will learning about world history and 'how photoshop fooled the world' will ba a favourite part of the syllabus!!

Oh yes ............ they'll ride home on their virtual bicycle after they've entered their MTC (matter transportation campsule) which will be activated by dna sampling. Repairs to damaged tissue will also take place during the8/100 000ths sec it takes to travel home  

hmmm, you guys should head out on the road between Heilbron and Frankfort - just take your freeride bikes cos although it's the only way to get to the N3 from Heilbron by car you'll be playing "spot the tar"!

in 72 years time children at cyberschool will learning about world history and 'how photoshop fooled the world' will ba a favourite part of the syllabus!!

Oh yes ............ they'll ride home on their virtual bicycle after they've entered their MTC (matter transportation campsule) which will be activated by dna sampling. Repairs to damaged tissue will also take place during the8/100 000ths sec it takes to travel home  

No Photo shop involved, this happened yesterday in Luanda. Conflicting reports say the driver died, another says there were 2 people in the truck who got out before it started sinking. This road is used often by our crew in Luanda when they go shopping - opposite the Intermarket.

Probably was a pothole that evolved into a sinkhole.