Carbon cranks

Quicksilv3r

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cudnt get a pic of my bike but its similar to that one just with easton ascents and campagnoloQuicksilv3r2007-11-07 11:27:43

oddly enough no one seemed interested when i mentioned the sale.i think its true carbon cranks are like mag wheels on a car,just make it look good.its not like a set of wheels were you can coerce a person into buying something that they intially were not interested in purchasing.

oddly enough no one seemed interested when i mentioned the sale.i think its true carbon cranks are like mag wheels on a car' date='just make it look good.its not like a set of wheels were you can coerce a person into buying something that they intially were not interested in purchasing.[/quote']

i never saw it, otherwise i would have bought it from you.

when will i ever have some good fortune.

Rather save the money and get a decent Shimano groupie ok smiley2.gif. Actually rather invest in lead weights so i can keep up with you when the road turns up

Quicksilv3r.

Ask Dilbert to explain to you the physics.  I work on pasion. Big%20smile

Campy Cranks look awesome!! 

But if you are looking to "improve", you have to look at the BB type.

You still have the old octalink BB on that bike.

The new Shimano, FSA and Campy cranks have external bearings, meaning the BB bearings sit on the outside of the frame.

That in itself is a more stiff option.

Stick with Campy's new design......called Ultra Torque.  Easy to fit and is stiff as they come.

And it LOOKS fast.  Wink

BB and Cranks are ONE UNIT so to speak.  So yes.....that will be part of your upgrade.  Thumbs%20Up

Spinnekop2007-11-08 04:34:58