Isn't this cycling related site?

Pniel

There are other sites to advertise puppies, garden equipment, paintball markers, kitchen utensils and all the other stuff that is now making it onto thehub. When I log on I want to see cycling related items not all the gumtree stuff.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are other sites to advertise puppies, garden equipment, paintball markers, kitchen utensils and all the other stuff that is now making it onto thehub. When I log on I want to see cycling related items not all the gumtree stuff.

At less than 2 posts per month for 18 months you're not contributing enough so that your opinion has any weight. Get involved and set the agenda, not "boo-hoo, they wont talk about what i want".

At less than 2 posts per month for 18 months you're not contributing enough so that your opinion has any weight. Get involved and set the agenda, not "boo-hoo, they wont talk about what i want".

give this man a bell ... i mean bells....

+1 :clap:

That’s a reasonable sentiment, but the hub is a commercial enterprise and the rules (not that most people follow them) does not specify very clearly what can and cannot be advertised.

+1 :clap:

That’s a reasonable sentiment, but the hub is a commercial enterprise and the rules (not that most people follow them) does not specify very clearly what can and cannot be advertised.

Nevermind that, there's even a non cycling related classified section. Not that most of the people that come here use it properly, but it's there.

Edited by TNT1

HiJack on

do any of you guys want to buy a used soda stream canister?

i am looking for R12

HiJack off

Edited by Gravity

Do you have pics of the puppies?

What breed?

Are they pedigreed and registered?

Ooops sori I was a bit hasty -

You're only talking about off-topic ads, not chat topics. So, yeah, not an unreasonable observation.

Nope was right the 1st time - ur buying an i-phone on the Hub whilst complaining about non-cycling classifieds?

Eejit

Edited by Joe Low

You best get onto Gumtree and Junkmail.

I see they are advertising bicycles!!

Tell them that is for The Hub

HiJack on

i am looking for R12

HiJack off

Hi Jackoff :lol:

sorry but this thread is not cycling related?

HiJack on

i am looking for R12

HiJack off

weight? any pics? your not going to get very far with this sale! what year model?

Herbie, you want the canister? you could probably turn it into a bong.

All that you would need is a freebody and a stem.

I have 1 used worn mavic freebody for R12 and a long crappy stem also for R12 rand.

interested?