How to enter
- Enter your predictions for the overall winning time of each stage of the ABSA Cape Epic on the daily Bike Hub competition thread.
- Entries open a day before each stage and closes at 09AM on the day of the stage.
- Use the entry format #USNEpic Stage(P,1-7): 03:24:20 when making your prediction.
An entry for the Prologue will look like this : #USNEpic StageP: 01:12:13
An entry for Stage 3 will look like this: #USNEpic Stage3: 03:24:14
- Prologue: Ride advice from Team USN and a USN Purefit Hamper worth R2500
- Stage 1: Bike setup from Darren Lill and a USN Purefit Hamper, all worth R4000
- Stage 2: USN Purefit product hampers worth R3000
- Stage 3: PEPlett team entry worth R6000
- Stage 4: Bike setup from Darren Lill and a USN Purefit Hamper, all worth R4000
- Stage 5: USN Purefit product hampers worth R3000
- Stage 6: A 6-month training program from Waylon Woolcock worth R6000
- Stage 7: Weekend away for two, and a USN Purefit Hamper, all worth R6000
Winning Time: 01:04:34
Winning Time: 04:32:12
Phillip Gibb: 04:15:20
Winning Time: 04:16:48
Gerry Hattrick: 04:26:00
Winning Time: 04:25:54
Winning Time: 03:06:49
Winning Time: 04:07:04
Winning time: 03:16:01
Pieter Henderson: 03:14:00
Winning Time: 03:13:38
- No late entries will be considered.
- Only entries with the correct format as above will be considered.
- The daily winner will be the person who predicts the closest time to the actual overall winning time of in the Men’s Elite division.
- Limited to one entry per person. If multiple entries are submitted only the most recent will be considered.
- No post edits allowed. Any edits will invalidate your entry
- In the event of multiple winning predictions, the earliest submission will be chosen.