Rides in ruimsig area

dids

Does anyone perhaps still ride this area in the mornings (weekdays) or maybe have some maps (garmin) that we can have to learn the routes or perhaps just give us some guidance around there.

Hi,

Go to www.garminconnect.com and view the routes in the area. I have uploadd a few myself. Search for "krugersdorp" and you will find a really nice 40km route I do. I am in Constantia Kloof, so cycle to Hendrik potgieter and get on by builders warehouse, then cycle along HP to the N14, up krugersdorp hill, left on to robot broom, right at the lights so as to carry on Robert broom towards JHB, cycle all the way to Christian de wet, turn right and back to Constantia. It is a tough 40km and feels like 60, noften do 2 or 3 laps of krugersdorp hill.

Shout if unclear.

Road or mtb?

There is/was a few groups riding on the road from Ruimsig during the week. Leewee's cycle group ride from their shop on Saturday mornings.