[Event] 2 River MTB Challenge

Janels

Event Name: 2 River MTB Challenge
When: 14 September 2013
Where: Bothaville, Freestate
Category: MTB

For the adventurous mountain biker looking for a challenge.

For the 6th year running!

On the banks of the Vaal & Vals rivers you will find some fast flowing, some tough going and some technical slowing Mountain Biking excitement.

Venue: Hoorskool Bothaville; Symonds street.

Online entries: 1 Aug - 7 Sep www.entrytime.co.za

Entries will be accepted from 7:00 on race day.

Distance : 65 km = R150, 40 km = R 100, 25 km = R 50, 12 km = R 30

Starting times : 65, 40 km ( 9h00) 25 and 12 km (9:05)

Contact - Jan Els 0833291007 janels@telkomsa.net

Go to Event Page

• 2 months later...

You are craving a fresh challenge and longing some uncluttered trails, but you can not stand the stuff some race organizers call single track..... Which is actually nothing more than unimproved cattle paths. More than that you are tired of warm drinks and cold faces at water points. Spring is upon us, so how about doing an event well outside the big smoke to kickstart your season?

2 River MTB Challenge is the race for you! At least 30 Km of hand crafted single track on the banks of the Vals- and Vaalriver, comparable with the garden of Eden on day 1 of Berg and Bush. Come and enjoy some fast flowing and easy going trails at the race with the warm country hospitality, where we won't treat you as a number. River crossings, purpose built bridges and some fast drops and corners are part and parcel of this exciting track. The race with a difference forms part of the 2 River Festival.​ http://www.2riverfestival.co.za/

Pre entries at http://www.entrytime.co.za Entries also on race day.

Why not make a weekend of it? For more info call Jan at 0833291007.