Scott Spark Rear Shock

Eddie Stafford

I want to change the SCOTT DT Nude2 rear shock on my 2013 model Scott Spark 940 to a FOX. I understand that I need a shock that is 165 mm long, but apparantly I also need a secial size washers to make the shock fit.

Has anyone done this change or can anyone offer some advice?

Thank you.

Eddie

I did the conversion on my Spark 900RC earlier this year.

Installed the top of the range Fox Float CTD Kashima manual with trail adjust. Man what a difference!!!

The remote one works with the twinlock lever but is very stiff. The manual has the 3 additional trail adjust settings which work well for fine tuning. I now actually never lock or unlock the shock..........just leave it in trail and forget about it!

When you order just ask for mounting hardware for a spark and they will supply the correct bushes.

I did the conversion on my Spark 900RC earlier this year.

Installed the top of the range Fox Float CTD Kashima manual with trail adjust. Man what a difference!!!

The remote one works with the twinlock lever but is very stiff. The manual has the 3 additional trail adjust settings which work well for fine tuning. I now actually never lock or unlock the shock..........just leave it in trail and forget about it!

When you order just ask for mounting hardware for a spark and they will supply the correct bushes.

Thank you very much for the reply. Where did you ordered it from?

Thank you very much for the reply. Where did you ordered it from?

Hi

From Hot Spot Cycles here in Pretoria...............but any LBS will be able to help.............or contact the agents omnico.