Garden route Trail park - December Holidays

winesteyn

What a magnificent trail , great facilities and a single track that has to be some of the best in the country .. we rode the race on the 28th .. it was a mud fest of note especially the g-spot trail ...slip sliding , thrills and spills but packed with laughs made for a interesting race to say the least . did the 30km mtb ride and it was like doing a 55km ride with all the extra spinning you had to do in the mud , finished in around 2 hours 11 minutes .. at the end couldn't shift gears as mud had gummed up everything and had to grind the last hill in a gear that was definitely not suited for the job . But it was a blast to say the least . Well done on a great trail and great setting and facilities. 5 Stars

What a magnificent trail , great facilities and a single track that has to be some of the best in the country .. we rode the race on the 28th .. it was a mud fest of note especially the g-spot trail ...slip sliding , thrills and spills but packed with laughs made for a interesting race to say the least . did the 30km mtb ride and it was like doing a 55km ride with all the extra spinning you had to do in the mud , finished in around 2 hours 11 minutes .. at the end couldn't shift gears as mud had gummed up everything and had to grind the last hill in a gear that was definitely not suited for the job . But it was a blast to say the least . Well done on a great trail and great setting and facilities. 5 Stars

Archived