Run 4 Good: PwC Bike Park: 14 October (only R100)

ByronH

Please join us for a Night Trail Run/Walk on Wednesday,14 October at the PWC Cycle Park in Bryanston in support of the Santa Shoebox Project.  Santa Shoebox is a non-profit organisation that donates a shoebox of gifts to underprivileged children all over South Africa at Christmas time.

The event welcomes runners and walkers of all ages and skill levels. Participants can compete in a 4km or 8km route which will incorporate a mixture of surfaces. 

Please bring a headlamp or torch as the course is not lit up. Results will be communicated to participants after the event. Food and drinks will be on sale.

Entries cost R100/person. Click here to register.

You are welcome to donate additional funds of any amount from R100 upwards.

Agenda
18h00 Registration (Collect your bar-coded timing device)
18h50 Race Briefing
19h00 Race Starts
20h30 Prize Giving

This event has been organised by staff of Nedbank Limited.  All proceeds will be donated to the Santa Shoebox Project.

post-41779-0-41055300-1443701318_thumb.png

Hi All

In terms of the entry fee of R100, almost all of the money will go to Santa Shoebox. Nedbank and Britehouse are sponsoring the actual trail fees for the night for every runner/walker.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

Just a reminder about this event, happening on Wednesday evening for a great cause!

Come get some exercise, have some fun and help us contribute Christmas gifts for the kids..

It will be a professionally organised event, including drinks and snacks available to you.

Thanks!

Archived