[Event] Run 4 Good: PwC Bike Park

ByronH

Event Name: Run 4 Good: PwC Bike Park
When: 14 October 2015
Where: PwC Bike Park, Libertas Road, Bryanston, Gauteng
Category: Multisport

Please join us for a Night Trail Run/Walk on 14 October at the PWC Cycle Park in Bryanston in support of the Santa Shoebox Project. Santa Shoebox is a non-profit organisation that donates a shoebox of gifts to underprivileged children all over South Africa at Christmas time.

The event welcomes runners and walkers of all ages and skill levels. Participants can compete in a 4km or 8km route which will incorporate a mixture of surfaces.

Please bring a headlamp or torch as the course is not lit up. Results will be communicated to participants after the event. Food and drinks will be on sale.

Entries cost R100/person. You are welcome to donate additional funds of any amount from R100 upwards.

Agenda

18h00 Registration (Collect your bar-coded timing device)

18h50 Race Briefing

19h00 Race Starts

20h30 Prize Giving

This event has been organised by staff of Nedbank Limited. All proceeds will be donated to the Santa Shoebox Project.

Go to Event Page

Come have some fun and get some exercise through night trail running, in a professionally organised event.

And most importantly, help us put together useful Christmas gifts for underprivileged kids and babies.

Archived