[Event] Tour D' Plain

Events Bot

Event Name: Tour D' Plain
When: 1 May 2016
Where: Strandfontein Pavilion, Western Cape
Category: Road

Join the organisers for "the largest non-competitive community cycle event in Cape Town"!

Registration (Sat 30 April)

10h00-18h00

Registration and entries on Saturday 30 April at the Strandfontein Pavilion with an indoor exhibition, live stage performances by top South African artists, food stalls, kids entertainment and more. PPA will be at the Registration with a pump track for some cycling action!

The 3 km junior tour for u/10's will kick off at 13h30 at the Strandfontein Pavilion. Entry fee: R30. Click here for more info

Tour Day (Sun 1 May)

Start: Lentegeur Psychiatric Hospital.

Finish: Strandfontein Pavilion.

The long route will start at 06h00, followed by the 20 km route (both untimed). After the event, there will be a Jazz Festival at the Strandfontein Pavilion. Entry to the indoor exhibition, health expo and Jazz festival will be R30 for adults and R20 for kids (pensioners free).

For more information and the routes, see www.tourdplain.co.za. Entry forms are also available at the Ottery Makro.

Go to Event Page